• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Member of Parliament? OK, says MM Lee

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gays will probably politely decline. :o:biggrin:
I suspect that you do not speak for the majority of gay community.

I see them as pretty friendly to the power-that -be,the only grouse is only section 375,other than that,majority gays here are extremly comfortable with MM LKY.

MM LKY has changed his mind on section 375.

But to many of his blind supporters,their minds have been casted into stone by him sfor so so many ,unfortunately,"That Gays are immoral,not fit to live in this world.'

From the high chair of Asian Values,he now contended that gays are an assets to Singapore,or rather more assets to his global reputation.

MM LKY has weighted and decided it is not the time to offended all his vast Chinese helicopter supporters.

My observation.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Invite Kumar... Dick Lee... Hosson Leong...to the eilte group... This will make the Parliment meeting more fun and entertaining... Maybe tony??

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Special dispensation is required from MOE and it requires one parent to have external ties. Only on kid did not fit the bill, his grandson.

Gayness should be removed from the equation .

It's a loophole whereby certain characters in
society exploit it's NON compliance, no
accountability and responsibility to the system .