• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin location identified

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely lu fucking bastard son of the gan throw aged mum in jb old folks home and onlee 摇 your 鸡 to visit her after 2 years.
@ginfreely you son of the gan can do anything just to stay as a self imaginerlee high ses auntie including renting out own condo and rent another condo and live with cockroaches just to make the little difference in $ .ownself a pest and did the same to your aged mum. Serve you right for your jb property to depreciate into thin air.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, ur right tis lau kway bui is adopting divertion tactics.. using MAY as the decoy
That stupid bitch got gaslighted by her ah lao Jw5 that motherfucker.
He associated MAY to nayr69sg, insisted that he was MAY.
Of course this dumb bitch Gin is non the wiser, got fully used and fucked in all directions

:geek:
Gansiokbin thought that by engaging jw5 as the gatekeeper can block her dirty news from spreading :geek: my uncle will work extra hard to spread the dirty news to the world.
Imuho jw5 was merelee using her just like pap used her for pofma agenda then later kicked 1 side :biggrin::laugh: how dumb can gansiokbin be ?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you should just cycle to Bedok reservoir, all the way in. :biggrin:
If you feel slutty can strip naked first, maybe some ah neh will see you and give you a last fuck.
pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a good sign ..all fellow samsters should stop pushing @ginfreely to the brink
Dear @bart12, many belated thanks for replying to my post!
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
And please don't worry, because I believe my dearest @eatshitndie-sama has the "perfect", or at least a "wise", solution:

From "Jan 27, 2013":
sammyboy.com/posts/1393490
the ngo i've created called "bedok reservoir organization of suiciders" (also known as 'bros') will place volunteer watchers and counselors at favorite diving spots around bedok reservoir to look out for him.
redface-gif.40438
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69?q=bros+bedok+reservoir+suicider&c[users]=eatshitndie&o=date
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Last edited: