• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gang fight with motor gang

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151526212839218" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>
:rolleyes::biggrin::wink::p:cool::smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Brother, can add in some content to your video posts? If not I have to move it to Video Section. I try to close one eye but my supervisor kao bei liao :biggrin:

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, can add in some content to your video posts? If not I have to move it to Video Section. I try to close one eye but my supervisor kao bei liao :biggrin:

yes sir! in Malaysia lah. those motor gang got chase away by some local community. i think the motor gang purposely come in a big group to create trouble so those in the community give them a good one to chase them away.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Move all of leetahbar's videos to the video section too. That one also no content, somemore show naked men (gay).

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, to be fair to everyone and to make my life and job easier, I will leave the old threads alone. Any new threads without content will be moved.

Please understand that this is Leongsam's style all along but I had close one eye all along. But there is a recent increase in the number of pure video/pictures/title thread here which did not generate much discussion. Leave this section to whack the PAP lah :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate those videos that show something but there's no back story to it and the poster didn't even bother to explain.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and Kawasaki...:biggrin:...almost ebery weekend oso got pai roti lobang...ride out together n watch race ok...no thanks to drug, sex n fight...:p

I have watched these sitting at an outdoor cafe in The Mall, KL near to Putra World Trade Centre, with my Malaysian friend...have watched them disturbing the road around there on my visit to the Mall too..they race along the roads & into the car parks etc.. very unruly, & right outside Putra WTC..gee!. Have not been up to The Mall for a while..wonder if they still do it... this is Malaysia, truly ASIA!!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have watched these sitting at an outdoor cafe in The Mall, KL near to Putra World Trade Centre, with my Malaysian friend...have watched them disturbing the road around there on my visit to the Mall too..they race along the roads & into the car parks etc.. very unruly, & right outside Putra WTC..gee!. Have not been up to The Mall for a while..wonder if they still do it... this is Malaysia, truly ASIA!!

Matlaysia moi not sure...we toking bout spore in de 80's...heard frm moi colleague frm japan...illegal street race @ outskirt Tokyo r truly awesome...in term of skill n prize...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Matlaysia moi not sure...we toking bout spore in de 80's...heard frm moi colleague frm japan...illegal street race @ outskirt Tokyo r truly awesome...in term of skill n prize...

Maybe can ask one samster in here that lives in japan with the starhub network. :rolleyes:

Then again maybe a google search will fix that.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video is so grainy, can't see anything. Those are the days of nicoll drive and aeroplane road and orchard road surfing.

<iframe width="1" height="1" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i82LSzfouL4&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" ></iframe>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the video ...
1. I can see have reporter
2. Security and body guard

Must be political meeting or speech. Stupid motor gang or Mat rempit try to disturb the meeting.
Those mat must be paid by someone to create trouble in the end kenna bet up.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seperti Kebiasaan Mat Rempit yang "diupah" untuk menganggu Jelajah Bas PKR dan Ceramah di Sabah Akhirnya dikepung oleh Pemuda PKR Sabah.

Mula-Mula kemunculan berpuluh Mat-Mat Rempit sambil buat bunyi bising Rem-Rem Exzos..budget Gengsterlah.. siap pembonceng membawa Senjata dalam Balutan Suratkhbar yang dipecayai parang dan kayu.. tapi.... na... ambik ko sana... .. tambarung kamurang lari..

Btw, Salute POLIS SABAH kerana berani bertindak menangkap Samseng-Samseng yang 'diupah' ini .

Apparently these "hired" bikers gang came to create disturbance at PKR's rally but were overpowered by PKR Youth Sabah.

Last edited: