• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gan Shiok Bing after getting caught with 15.01 grams of Heroin at Woodlands Checkpoint after returning from Malaysia for a sex session with Bangla

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a knife fuck your hole and cut off your labia. @ginfreely you fucking prostitute.
Your @Beria clone still dare not come out? What a pathetic coward evil doer insulting me a virgin as prostitute is your proud Cantonese prostitute descendant way to win. And your @Beria clone already busted cantonese insulting me in Cantonese that I don’t even understand. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy cunt ignored by authorities, they wish you would just kill yourself.
Crazy is you son of prostitute attacking a woman as prostitute. Hey if I am a prostitute I will be driving Porsche like your fellow cheap sell nude cantonese Ms Pui yi and won’t be suffering the woes of no roof over my head to do what I want to be. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy is you son of prostitute attacking a woman as prostitute. Hey if I am a prostitute I will be driving Porsche like your fellow cheap sell nude cantonese Ms Pui yi and won’t be suffering the woes of no roof over my head to do what I want to be. Pui!
You are a cheap prostitute, can only afford a proton even if you suck cock whole day. Fucking whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dirty jibye chow hai talk so much
Your dirty Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth do evil to me is like your fucking Cantonese View attachment 171870entitlement spewing evil filthy lies of me I will see how you die. So many nicks for what when you are Jeremy Quek disappeared at the same time as cottonmouth and all are Ccb Cantonese that insulted me in Cantonese. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a cheap prostitute, can only afford a proton even if you suck cock whole day. Fucking whore.
That’s your Cantonese whore mother. If I am a prostitute I will ce driving Porsche or rather Ferrari IN SINGAPORE. And my good track record of renting my condo always at higher price than others is best proof. Pui!

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back from getting your ricehole penetrated by niggers?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will find you, slit your throat and burn you alive.
Your dear Shanmugan didn't bother to acknowledge you? He must see you as a lunatic loser.
her shanmugan is now with his teochiew buddy in Qatar watching the world cup finals... he has no time for tis hokkien lies spinner.. :geek:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
her shanmugan is now with his teochiew buddy in Qatar watching the world cup finals... he has no time for tis hokkien lies spinner.. :geek:
He should send people to gang rape her. I will finish her by impaling a broomstick deep inside her dirty cunt.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your chao cheebye. @ginfreely

1670769185328.png
1670769215094.png