• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gan Kim Yong called a clown for his Bloomberg faux pas

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
794CA531-3D07-4B6D-87F6-CA030F28F9D3.jpeg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy really knn CB kia useless ,if in private sector paying him 1500 sgd per mth is reasonable, think he only fit for cleaner jib,he must be related to families that's why he is earning ugh pay ,same as Jo n her husband ,all CMI ,sg doom

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Youtube comment section is a cesspit, some of the flame wars are quite amazing. Especially for some topics. :biggrin:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really another one of those self-enforced errors for no particular purpose. What exactly is so important about some chit chat forum? Even UNSC meetings can be done virtually and somehow a finance forum organized by the private sector die die must 5 person eat together otherwise it will fail if only can 2 person eat at 1 table?

And this sort of exception is totally indefensible. Next time everyone will ask what's the criteria for my "'important" meeting to get exempted? Already there's a lot of ill-feelings on the ground over the measures being inconsistently and illogically effected, now they managed to gather all the spotlight on this particular sensitive issue.

Weird...

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus Bloomberg is a publication that loves to shit on Singapore so not really sure why bending
over backwards to please

so desperate for approval.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy really knn CB kia useless ,if in private sector paying him 1500 sgd per mth is reasonable, think he only fit for cleaner jib,he must be related to families that's why he is earning ugh pay ,same as Jo n her husband ,all CMI ,sg doom
They have skills better then you or me. One is looking at bank statements every month end feel happy

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly I see no scientific bases for this 2 person eat at 1 table rule. Especially if all the patrons are already vaccinated.

Stupid rule.

Many families could have more than 2 persons and they live under the same roof. Eat at home daily together. Why only allowed 2 when they go to eateries?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is losing ground fast. They might think voters have short memories and forget all about it come election time. Maybe yes. But judging from the sentiment, they will be in serious trouble.

businesses are fucking them over the inconsistency and flippant decision making

vaccinated folks are upset with so many measures but little results

unvaccinated folks… lol well

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For his ability to spin and talkcock, I think he deserves better in the pte sector. I think $1600 basic is reasonable. If he wants more he must go for courses and upgrade his skills based on the Progressive Wage Model.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fat fart was been thrown around without any experience, nor leadership nor charisma. His presence, like all ministers, was simply to fill PAP butt hole from spilling shit.