• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Gaming] - Cyberpunk 2077 is so good it'll make grown men cry!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Share by posting a YouTube link to some of those sequences? Every playthrough of every game can be found on YouTube these days.

You really have to play the whole game to appreciate the incredible storyline. When I played it almost 20 years ago I was blown away by suikoden 2's storytelling and mood given the simple 16-bit graphics on ps1. I later bought and replayed the game on PS Vita. Would definitely do it again for old time's sake.

Here is one of the more memorable sequences before a major plot twist in the game