• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Games we used to play....

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am worried! How the hell did I remember that? Can't even recall what I makaned two nights ago for dinner.

Hi GD, may be because you look like Lt Henley? I really miss Combat - that close squad of Sgt Saunders, LCpl Cage, Kirby, Little John and Doc.
You can catch some really good quality uploads of Combat on YouTube. Also Rat Patrol and Hogan's Heroes.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya. Talk abt combat. Those days we made our own wooden rifle. And we actually shot one another with "red cherry" (was it?). Can only remember vaguely...and its quite painful if kenna shot at.

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nintendo And Sega are my favourite pass time games...Then later become Playstation...

But before games was playing Marbles...Gou Li...LOL :biggrin:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
But before games was playing Marbles...Gou Li...LOL :biggrin:

I miss playing Goli too, maybe should set up National Goli League, can have North, South, East, West & Central divisions & a once a year championship finals. Sponsored by F&N becos last time winner always got a bottle of F&N orange from provision shop.. as well as your opponent's goli, if want to up stakes, even the striker goli also gone:eek: