• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Game changer in the Medium Format segment.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If fuji makes caneras, why didn't kodak do the same thing?

Kodak actually invented the digital camera. However they thought that digital cameras would remain on the fringe and that real photographers would always remain loyal to film.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are all rubbish. Next gen cameras will be based on HuaWei’s technology

Oh please, Huawei doesn't make camera lens or sensors. You have to thank ang moh companies such as Leica and Zeiss, and jipun companies such as Sony, Canon and Nikon. Innovation cannot exist in an unfree society, all you can do is steal ('forced transfer') the innovations made by other people. :rolleyes:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please, Huawei doesn't make camera lens or sensors. You have to thank ang moh companies such as Leica and Zeiss, and jipun companies such as Sony, Canon and Nikon. Innovation cannot exist in an unfree society, all you can do is steal ('forced transfer') the innovations made by other people. :rolleyes:
Dont make sense...if I were a technology owner say Sony I should have 10 derivations or prototypes of a certain technology. obviously if I were to partner huawei I will only allow them full access to let's say 3 prototypes that i want to sell to the mass market..are u saying Huawei somehow got the other 7 and pray tell how did they do it? Force transfer yes but what can only be forced is what is available...if I rape a girl can i force her to get an orgasm? All in depends on whether she likes me as a rapist...so dont quite agree with the term force transfer as no company would be foolish enough to allow Huawei to access 100% its r and platforms...what is objective is now is Huawei current technology poses security risks and its future technology of 5G poses even more security risk..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont waste time w laksa, he is now in 5 eye place hv to porlumpar them ans suck cock...

Dont make sense...if I were a technology owner say Sony I should have 10 derivations or prototypes of a certain technology. obviously if I were to partner huawei I will only allow them full access to let's say 3 prototypes that i want to sell to the mass market..are u saying Huawei somehow got the other 7 and pray tell how did they do it? Force transfer yes but what can only be forced is what is available...if I rape a girl can i force her to get an orgasm? All in depends on whether she likes me as a rapist...so dont quite agree with the term force transfer as no company would be foolish enough to allow Huawei to access 100% its r and platforms...what is objective is now is Huawei current technology poses security risks and its future technology of 5G poses even more security risk..

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
For our PC, it is hard to tell the color contrast of Medium Format vs good Nikon DSLR cameras, right?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Kodak actually invented the digital camera. However they thought that digital cameras would remain on the fringe and that real photographers would always remain loyal to film.
I didnt know that Kodak was the inventor of digital photography.

Looks like their R&D was good. Too good.