• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahment Says 3.13 million Citizens, 450K PRs

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yeh - NS is different to zhihau's question... just to re-emphasise my answer, babies born in SG can only be citizens at birth if at least one of the parents are already a citizen.

bro Pete,

so your child is considered a PR? would he be granted Citizenship should he choose to serve NS when he turns 18? :biggrin:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was at a coffee shop in pasir ris, out of 10 peoples i walk passed, i think there are 3 PRC. i thought i was in china.... also every 1 out of 5 coffee shop helper is china .... but there is no pretty china mei mei around that area...