• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahmen to Tan Kin Lian: time to SHUT UP !

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some senior officials distrust Tan Kin Lian and have expressed their displeasure privately at his “antics” which has not been helping their work. During a high level meeting last week, one official was said (unconfirmed) to have uttered the expletive ”What the hell is Tan Kin Lian doing ?” to his colleague.

Mr Heng Swee Keat let loose a freudian slip in Sunday Times alluding to Mr Tan Kin Lian subtlely when he said this:

‘I understand that affected investors are anxious and looking for solutions. Unfortunately, I think some of the advice they are receiving is not helpful because it has generated anxiety and confusion.’

The authorities now find themselves stuck in a quagmire. They cannot reprimand Mr Tan Kin Lian openly without incurring the wrath of ordinary Singaporeans many of whom now rever him as the “Champion of the underdogs”, yet it is becoming a torture to allow him to continue stealing the show which rightfully belong to them.

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/10/28/what-the-hell-is-tan-kin-lian-doing/

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Senior Government Civil Servants behaved like Big Fuck and thinks he's the know it all types, methinks we have a serious problem in the country!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

‘I understand that affected investors are anxious and looking for solutions. Unfortunately, I think some of the advice they are receiving is not helpful because it has generated anxiety and confusion.’

den, u offer helpful advice dat wun cause anxiety n confusion la ... if betta, offer world class soln la ...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a a more docile safety valve as compared to some mad dog barking. I am wondering why is the mad dog so quite.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some senior officials distrust Tan Kin Lian and have expressed their displeasure privately at his “antics” which has not been helping their work. During a high level meeting last week, one official was said (unconfirmed) to have uttered the expletive ”What the hell is Tan Kin Lian doing ?” to his colleague.

Mr Heng Swee Keat let loose a freudian slip in Sunday Times alluding to Mr Tan Kin Lian subtlely when he said this:

The authorities now find themselves stuck in a quagmire. They cannot reprimand Mr Tan Kin Lian openly without incurring the wrath of ordinary Singaporeans many of whom now rever him as the “Champion of the underdogs”, yet it is becoming a torture to allow him to continue stealing the show which rightfully belong to them.

Read full article here:

Colleagues ? Did the people in his circle treat his as colleague. If he is being treated as colleague, he wont be left without a post after leaving NTUC income.

Think TKL is piss off with goverment for not giving him anothe Post. But anyway , after this saga , he will be given another high flying hig paying post , abit of CBL post to shut him up !

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? TKL want to be fucker cannot ah? He not paid million dollar fucker. How? But all smaller fuck than bigfuck.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read full article here:

Mr Tan,I support you!

Recommended below,especially:

别人呐亏翠是金言玉语,
阮呐是家讲话严蜜对出代志.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3VU7Z3D0Fk

别人的生命是拱金搁包银,
阮的生命不达钱,
别人呐亏翠是金言玉语,
阮呐是家讲话严蜜对出代志.
怪阮也落土时遇对歹八字.
人是好命子,阮除了做兄弟,
窗外的野鸟替阮啼,
人在江湖身不由己.
虽然是做兄弟阮心也真稀微.
烧酒伴阮度日子,
过去啊也往事不敢提起,
想袜越头走,怎样不勇气

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read full article here:

If TAn KL has not help the investors, the banks will not even compensate a single cent to the investors. Will MAS step in ? MAS did not even whisper a single word before TAN KL step in !

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why they are now damned pissed with Tan K L because without him, the banks will not need to compensate the investors and therefore made a huge loss now !

If TAn KL has not help the investors, the banks will not even compensate a single cent to the investors. Will MAS step in ? MAS did not even whisper a single word before TAN KL step in !

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they have done a good job, fast and efficient to solve the problem, instead of acting blur, there is no room for Tan KL to step in.

Own self jiak liao bee still want to blame others for stepping out to help.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hey! don't ever forget abot Dr Chee Soon Juan!!

yeah! come and join us!! we need people like you!!

340x.jpg

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Senior Government Civil Servants behaved like Big Fuck and thinks he's the know it all types, methinks we have a serious problem in the country!!

KNN want to preach Xtianity to everyone and yet can say F word? What a hypocrite.....

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join them will eat prison rice or not?
me dun have balls to join the prison chalet...

:o :( :o

When you see that book with the word "courage", you are so scared so much so that the word becomes "porridge" in your eyes liao.