• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahmen says "Bosses should take wages cut."

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
today my paper say, Govt says "Bosses should take wage cut, senior management must lead by example."

i wonder will they be leading as examples themselves.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
today my paper say, Govt says "Bosses should take wage cut, senior management must lead by example."

PAP goverment said that bosses shd take pay cut ?????????????????

Are you sure ? That make them hypocritesssss. You must be lying ! or MM must be lying !!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP goverment said that bosses shd take pay cut ?????????????????

Are you sure ? That make them hypocritesssss. You must be lying ! or MM must be lying !!!

Anyway..all the papers here tell the TRUTH, like no other TRUTHS!:biggrin: you believe at your own peril!

The last major recession in 1984, REMEMBER!, the workforce had to take a freeze in wages, bonuses, make sacrifices, while the bosses, and you know who!, took a minimal reduction in wages. When the economy recovered, YOU KNOW WHO!, increased their renumerations plus the bosses. While the workers had to fight the employers to restore back what they were entitled to, during the freeze. YOU KNOW WHO caused the economy in 1984 to slide into a recession, at that time, due to high CPF rates!

Have we FORGOTTEN?..so fast?:mad:

You believe what the papers say?..:rolleyes:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ministers' and top civil servants' pay are pegged to private sector. Their pay should go down as well in tandem.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be old fucking LEE KUAN YEW idea, fucking bastard knows to tell people cut this cut that, employer CPF contribution also cut before and yet never reinstate.

And yet fucking government not even once cut their salary to lead by example instead happily increase their salary.

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still waiting for the day ministers take a pay cut :biggrin:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are going to set up a pay cut for themselves soon. Then they will call
for elections. This should enable them to retain some of the disgrunted voters
who are appeased by it.

Good move, it will appease some of the disgrunted voters and retain their votes.
Trust me, it all sets up for an early election as this depression is a long and protracted
one.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
If bosses take a pay cut....then hire employees for what?
Employees are supposed to be the sacrifice sheeps....

My profits must go up no matter what.

:o :biggrin: :o

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
i relaly dun understna all these abt $$$$$$

got enuff to live okay liao lah, why must chiong until so mad, in the end die liao also cannot take with u, they even burn ur clothes in cremation, how to enjoy maybe next year kena cancer or ehart attack liao, the human body is so fragile, this is all illusion, just try to be happy

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
i relaly dun understna all these abt $$$$$$

got enuff to live okay liao lah, why must chiong until so mad, in the end die liao also cannot take with u, they even burn ur clothes in cremation, how to enjoy maybe next year kena cancer or ehart attack liao, the human body is so fragile, this is all illusion, just try to be happy

Lee Kuan Yew intend to buy over the Hell when he die one day, or bribe Hell taker.

He must be afriad to die now.

That is why LKY needs alot of money from us.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the fucking old fart and his cronies should take the first cut to lead by example.

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
those middle income will get the first hit..thanks to PAP

Already hit until eyes all pop out liow

460,000 families in Singapore having problem footing their HDB installments. Of which 33,000 might be evicted soon.

This is what the PAP call the achievements of their "Next Lap" ? Swiss standards of living ? And Leave no one behind ?

Trust the PAP at your own peril.

Dan

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew intend to buy over the Hell when he die one day, or bribe Hell taker.

He must be afriad to die now.

That is why LKY needs alot of money from us.

A mere mortal trying to use mortal/human money to bribe what's immortal and eternal? Good gosh, the audacity of it all, really!

:wink:

mario69

Alfrescian
Loyal
politicians = actors ... public figure so Words not equal to Action ... like to say stuff and get published and attention only....

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
They model after the swiss standard, where they suck bagloads of $ from the people. But they failed to model after how the $ is returned to the people in cash & kind. In many EU countries, taxes are high, but the benefits & care given to the people is just as hefty.

free education (even as far as Ma or PHD), free medical consultations, heavy subsidy on medication/ treatment, subsidized housing, dough for the jobless (pro-rated against their contributions), retirement benefits, concession rates for necessities for jobless/retired citizens.

Basically since the day u're born, you benefit from society till the day you're financially independant, and start contributing back to society by means of labour & taxations.

Here, you pay for everything even before you start earning, and you continue contributing to society when you're financially independant, and you're denied retriement, so you continue contributing to society till the day you drop dead.

Swiss standard? "Sway" standard more like it.