• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gabriel Teo Kian Chong

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2018-06-10 16.25.50.png

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you do with your right hand, don't let your left hand know.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you do with your left hand, don't let your right hand know.
So this left hand right hand is like what @eatshitndie saying always right no left. Excuse me you want to suck Malaysian cocks by all means but don’t get me involved and FYI in Malaysian newspapers I never read before them glorifying any Singaporeans doing charity in other countries. They only highlight Singaporean when in crimes or bad things like Singaporean owner of JB house rented to tenant that used it for dog breeding. Without mentioning the nationality of tenant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this left hand right hand is like what @eatshitndie saying always right no left. Excuse me you want to suck Malaysian cocks by all means but don’t get me involved and FYI in Malaysian newspapers I never read before them glorifying any Singaporeans doing charity in other countries. They only highlight Singaporean when in crimes or bad things like Singaporean owner of JB house rented to tenant that used it for dog breeding. Without mentioning the nationality of tenant.
And to make it worst I never read before they highlighted any Malaysian using their house for dog breeding. So special mention reserved for Singaporean only. Sinkies are really stupid indeed to glorify others but bashed your own citizens. Bloody stupid sinkie traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s right. Malaysian doing charity in Kenya got what to do with Spore? ASEAN scholar got return to Spore society what he took from Spore?
Anything wrong to ask asean scholars what charity did they do to return to spore society? Their scholarship is given at the expense of poor Singaporean students who have to work while they enjoy life being pampered with free hostel stay and more!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything wrong to ask asean scholars what charity did they do to return to spore society? Their scholarship is given at the expense of poor Singaporean students who have to work while they enjoy life being pampered with free hostel stay and more!
you're right as usual. after graduation and enjoying shiok stint in sg they think of running road to canada, arsetralia, uk or usa.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're right as usual. after graduation and enjoying shiok stint in sg they think of running road to canada, arsetralia, uk or usa.
Yeah just because they come from poor countries they are fucking entitled to free education and don’t need to worry a thing with everything taken care of. While poor Singaporean students have to think of ways and means to make it ourselves. And no I don’t mean selling body as part of ways and means which is what these bastard Malaysian ingrates turned around to malign and slander me after taking free benefits from Singapore. Damn shameless Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers. Tell me ONE of them do charity in Kenya? SO WHAT????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah just because they come from poor countries they are fucking entitled to free education and don’t need to worry a thing with everything taken care of. While poor Singaporean students have to think of ways and means to make it ourselves. And no I don’t mean selling body as part of ways and means which is what these bastard Malaysian ingrates turned around to malign and slander me after taking free benefits from Singapore. Damn shameless Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers. Tell me ONE of them do charity in Kenya? SO WHAT????
One good egg among one basket of rotten eggs is called out? A basket of rotten eggs. Period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw this all the more proved that I am always right about you filthy Malaysians using underhanded means to win. Your hand is not right hand left hand but underhand hahahahaha

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see your statement has been totally rubbished by the “cocksure” Gin.
She has taken it to a different tangent . So much for her always right mentality .

But seriously I think this Gabriel guy has a good heart. I don’t think he wants to publicise his act of charity.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha has been the happiest Ah neh living in India stating to obvious to poor people.

Hungry he beg for food. Get money he give away and ask more through donation....