• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

G.e. 2015 killed this forum

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
feels eeriely silently.feels like most of the oppo ibs and anti PAPPIEs threads are gone.its almost like the five stages of grief,most of them have reached the final stage acceptance and packed up and left.even the bot makapaa that spams hundreds of anti pap articles everyday is gone.the g.e. 2015 has killed the oppo movement in this country,g.e 2015 has broken their backbone and spirit.do you guys feel it?i will now sing a sad song........

the light pink shade of my i.c.

only add colours to my tears......

that splash of tears that pierce my hollow bones....

that rocks my soul......

looking back over all those false dreams that i once knew

wondering why my dreams never came true....

is it because im sinkie?

somebody tell me what can i do?oh lord

something is holding me back

is it because im sinkie?

in this world of no pity

i was raised in the ghettos of hdb.....

my mama she works so hard

to earn every penny....

is it because im sinkie?

somebody tell me.....

[video=youtube;6JNwqRF32ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI[/video]

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is dead because the hardcore opposition nutcases who spew rubbish and lies with their vuval mouth killed it.

The PAP Ibs don't even have to lift a finger with characters like tonychat, narong, ihp and a whole host of clowns which did the opposition movement a great disservice.

The likes of He Ting Ru sacrificed in vain.

The electorate is not stupid whether they are young, old or new citizens.

Instead of winning hearts and minds, these clowns spew daily dosage of shit thereby damaging the overall opposition credibility.

:rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. It was I, I who made 10% of hardcore opposition supporters turn their backs against those charlatans. Remember that Sinkies. Now go do the dishes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is dead because the hardcore opposition nutcases who spew rubbish and lies with their vuval mouth killed it.

The PAP Ibs don't even have to lift a finger with characters like tonychat, narong, ihp and a whole host of clowns which did the opposition movement a great disservice.

The likes of He Ting Ru sacrificed in vain.

The electorate is not stupid whether they are young, old or new citizens.

Instead of winning hearts and minds, these clowns spew daily dosage of shit thereby damaging the overall opposition credibility.

:rolleyes:

winning hearts and minds lol,u make me laugh,debating the issues of our survival and existence and the actions of PAP,that is called spewing lies and rubbish?this is about self preservation and the future of our species and our country,ours not theirs,not some kind of popularity contests,dont the singapore citizens even see whats at stake?how can the population even vote for the incumbent party knowing their policies are ultimately damaging to themselves in the long run,how can they even vote for PAP after seeing with their own eyes where PAP's true interests lie,and the measures they will go to preserve their own self interests and selfishness and greed?we have been abandoned and left to defend ourselves in the wilderness that is our own country,the greatest threat to sinkies existence is not war,its not the military,its not outside forces,its not the ecconomy,ITS THE PAP!!!!this is not some kind drama shows where

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the greatest threat to sinkies existence is not war,its not the military,its not outside forces,its not the ecconomy,ITS THE PAP!!!!

No , I disagree. The greatest threat to the existence of sinkies is their spineless nature. Yes, I hate the PAP. But now, I hate those spineless sinkies even more. If I am still voting in Aljunied come 2020, I will make sure LTK lose and force him to retire. Spineless sinkies don't deserve him. If I am voting in other areas with 3rd rate oppositions, I will make sure they lose their deposits. Spineless sinkies don't deserve the oppositions. No, not a single one of them.

I would love to see how LHL screw them so hard and trample over their half-dead bodies.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are clearly dealing with an unsophisticated electorate. No need to debate much.

It's about what u can do for me.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So be it. The majority wants it this way.

We tried to give to the country. But in vain.

Henceforth, till the end. We take whatever we can. Then move on.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....The likes of He Ting Ru sacrificed in vain.

The electorate is not stupid whether they are young, old or new citizens...

People like Ah Ru still young, lost one battle, will be back with determination for next battle .. never did they say surrender like all true politicians.

Young local voters voting for first time in GE2015 will grow wiser and smarter by next GE. New shits voting for first time in GE2015 will get roasted by next GE to think twice before voting pappies in next GE. Old voters may sudah mati before next GE comes around to vote again for pappies.

If pappies smart, always think locals first, not those imported shits who always have return tickets balek kampong when the country goes upside down.

Fallacy to think foreigners will die for sinkie land. Truth is imported shits are in the country for good life, housing, job and education. Why are they not settling down in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, big countries but wanted to squeeze into a tiny island?

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree .....tot climax liao

agree this forum has been reduced to a sad pitiful state. all the great illustrious members of the past are gone, leaving only a deranged egoistical monkey spamming daily about his eating binge and lau tiong boos.
leongsam should do the right thing and put an end to this misery :biggrin: :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all worry too much. PAP is here to stay. As long as there is PAP, there will be winners, and losers in this forum.