• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Funny Johntan......Hardcore Oppie Lover =)

You are correct. I'm a PAP supporter and I get paid a small allowance to post here as part of my community outreach grassroots duty.
Cannot be a small allowance for the hours you spent here. This must be the bulk of your job and made up your main income.

72658-Theres-No-Cure-For-Stupid.jpg

When Dr. M whack Sg saying Pap stay too long people are getting BORED! no one not even one

PAPAYA ministers or MP dare to opened their mouth every one act BLURRRR! John Tan worst still hide

under Disgraceful skirt tickle her underneath! When comes to WP party Disgracful, Auntie Flower,

Small Cubicle Josephine will join in like a pack of wild dogs or Hyenas attacking oppie..When Sylvia

disagree with SG propose GST Disgraceful asked to Apologies fuckking bullies like wild dogs!! Go

asked Dr. M apologize lah !!

When Dr. M whack Sg saying Pap stay too long people are getting BORED! no one not even one

PAPAYA ministers or MP dare to opened their mouth every one act BLURRRR! John Tan worst still hide

under Disgraceful skirt tickle her underneath! When comes to WP party Disgracful, Auntie Flower,

Small Cubicle Josephine will join in like a pack of wild dogs or Hyenas attacking oppie..When Sylvia

disagree with SG propose GST Disgraceful asked to Apologies fuckking bullies like wild dogs!! Go

My experience is pap dogs or oppie dogs no difference too. They don’t elevate me but cooperated to attack me aka both are sinkie traitor dogs rejoicing to bring fellow Singaporean down to the delight of foreigner dogs.

Huat-Ah

Only narrow mindset/heart would think that. All negative stuff is pass history. Enuff said.

Huat-Ah

My experience is pap dogs or oppie dogs no difference too. They don’t elevate me but cooperated to attack me aka both are sinkie traitor dogs rejoicing to bring fellow Singaporean down to the delight of foreigner dogs.

You talk big, but too bad you NO angel in this forum :biggrin:

John Tan was never a PAP supporter or their spokesman. He just wants to be naughty and provocative.
By his own admission, he is upper crust society with scholarly children;has a chio wife who gives him a good fuck; well connected politically and likes to clamp nipples.:biggrin:

He can choose to be naughty and provocative about anything why he choose to be naughty and provocative about oppies?

That's cause he is enamoured and in love with the PAP to the point of cock swole,cock stand,cunninglingus Maximus.

Either that or he is a sadomasochist who takes immense pleasure in the plight and suffering of oppies which I admit as Dr Hannibal lecter,psychology,PhD,expert on the criminally insane could be a very real possibility.

Or perhaps he could be suffering from cognitive dissonance,resulting from the fact his father was a Pappie while his mother was a oppie,like staunch capitalist vs communist,in his heart he still has a tiny spark of guilt for the poor ridden masses,yet his brain is constantly flooded by the crack infused dopamine ridden waves from the orgasms his having from winning all the time.like a robot having schizophrenic pinball seizures when given two commands that conflict with his perogatives.....terminate.stand down.terminate.stand down.terminate.stand down.

He can choose to be naughty and provocative about anything why he choose to be naughty and provocative about oppies?

That's cause he is enamoured and in love with the PAP to the point of cock swole,cock stand,cunninglingus Maximus.

Either that or he is a sadomasochist who takes immense pleasure in the plight and suffering of oppies which I admit as Dr Hannibal lecter,psychology,PhD,expert on the criminally insane could be a very real possibility.

Or perhaps he could be suffering from cognitive dissonance,resulting from the fact his father was a Pappie while his mother was a oppie,like staunch capitalist vs communist,in his heart he still has a tiny spark of guilt for the poor ridden masses,yet his brain is constantly flooded by the crack infused dopamine ridden waves from the orgasms his having from winning all the time.like a robot having schizophrenic pinball seizures when given two commands that conflict with his perogatives.....terminate.stand down.terminate.stand down.terminate.stand down.

Or I could simply be telling the truth about my background, political affiliations and career.

Oppies find it hard to believe because they are losers both in their private and public life, and find it impossible to believe that successful and happy people agree with the general direction of PAP policies.

Huat-Ah

Or I could simply be telling the truth about my background, political affiliations and career.

Oppies find it hard to believe because they are losers both in their private and public life, and find it impossible to believe that successful and happy people agree with the general direction of PAP policies.

Correction. You are the REAL BIGGEST LOSER in this forum. Wasting so much time and energy every single day bashing oppies. Is this the best you can do ? I guess you got really nothing better to do...lol :biggrin:

I get paid to post here. Including posts like this.