• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

funny incident

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i was walking back to office after lunch just now. then out of the blue, someone tapped on my left shoulder from behind. i stopped and turned back and was about to knnbccb at the person who anyhow touched me, but then because she is really chio and the type of face/looks that i like, i was taken aback as her smile with small dual dimples really melted my anger into vapour. then she said to me "excuse me, which direction to walk to the mrt station?" i pointed to her the direction and then she said thankyou and left. i was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to chat but then again, we probably can't because she was merely asking for directions and i was merely pointing out to her where to walk. seeing her walking further and further away and finally out of sight into the mrt tunnel hole down escalator.

now i in office still mesmerized by her smile. why like that? am i something wrong? has my biological clock gone haywire?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually y i no guts to extend the conversation and ask for her contact number? useless me lor

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was walking back to office after lunch just now. then out of the blue, someone tapped on my left shoulder from behind. i stopped and turned back and was about to knnbccb at the person who anyhow touched me, but then because she is really chio and the type of face/looks that i like, i was taken aback as her smile with small dual dimples really melted my anger into vapour. then she said to me "excuse me, which direction to walk to the mrt station?" i pointed to her the direction and then she said thankyou and left. i was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to chat but then again, we probably can't because she was merely asking for directions and i was merely pointing out to her where to walk. seeing her walking further and further away and finally out of sight into the mrt tunnel hole down escalator.

now i in office still mesmerized by her smile. why like that? am i something wrong? has my biological clock gone haywire?

You should be more of a gentleman by walking her to the station instead of just pointing finger. Your finger is for digging her pussy, not for pointing direction.

By walking with her, you'll get the chance to talk to her more and escalate from there (If you know what you are doing).

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You should be more of a gentleman by walking her to the station instead of just pointing finger. Your finger is for digging her pussy, not for pointing direction.

By walking with her, you'll get the chance to talk to her more and escalate from there (If you know what you are doing).
wah lao eh...faint