• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny close door meeting on trust in government being eroded.....

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
At a closed door meeting on trust in government being eroded.....

Chief of chiefs : Gentlemen, what are your budget plans for this coming year ?

Budget chief : I am going to prepare a comprehensive agenda. Anyone has specific requests ?

Defence chief : My army chiefs report that fatal training accidents are still happening. People are calling for me to step down though I am thick skinned enough to tell them the army cannot be sued. Do you have a budget to continue feeding my whole family ?

Transport chief : I need a higher personal medical budget because I am stressed out trying to catch up with the rail reliability levels of other countries. I have already used up my $8 for a heart bypass.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y5ywhx46