• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fun! Americans in war zones getting their heads cut one by one!

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not the first time nor the last. It's a trend and becoming a replacement alternative to rensome or prisoner exchange chip. They are no longer for these, just killed spectacularly for the productions of exciting youtube videos.

:biggrin:

This time they caught a fatty.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/li...beheading-second-us-journalist-steven-sotloff

David Cameron: Isis beheading of Steven Sotloff 'disgusting and despicable' –*latest updates
LIVE updated 5m ago
Tom McCarthy

8m ago19:31
Video transcript

The SITE intelligence web site hosts a version of the video with the transcript below. SITE was founded after the 9/11 attacks and is devoted to translating extremist propaganda and communications.

In the video both Sotloff and the killer speak. SITE records the audio as follows:

A Second Message to America
I am Steven Joel Sotloff. I’m sure you know exactly who I am by now and why I am appearing before you. And now this time for my message:

Obama, your foreign policy of intervention in Iraq was supposed to be for the preservation of American lives and interests, so why is it that I am paying the price of your interference with my life. Am I not an American citizen? You’ve spent billions of U.S. tax payers dollars and we’ve lost thousands of our troops in our previous fighting against the Islamic State, so where is the people’s interest in reigniting this war?

Form what little I know about foreign policy, I remember a time you could not win an election without promising to bring our troops back home from Iraq and Afghanistan and to close down Guantanamo. Here you are now, Obama, nearing the end of your term, and having achieving none of the above, and deceivingly marching us the American people in the blazing fire.

The killer is quoted as saying:

I’m back, Obama, and I’m back because of your arrogant foreign po

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stephen-sotloff-isis-beheading-video-4155148

Stephen Sotloff ISIS beheading video: Jihadi John's ''I'm back'' taunt to Barack Obama before execution

Sep 02, 2014 22:50
By Christopher Bucktin

The terrorist, who spoke with a London accent, paraded what is thought to be a British hostage as he threatened to commit more murders unless world leaders bowed to IS demands

Tweet
+1
Email

Atrocity: Steven appears calm before he is executed

Horrific footage was released by the Islamic State today of a crazed British fanatic carrying out another atrocity in the attempt to bully Western leaders.

The video shows US journalist Steven Sotloff being beheaded by a thug dubbed Jihadi John.

As he paraded another hostage – a man who is believed to be British – the thug threatened to commit more murders unless world leaders bowed to the demands of the Islamist terror group.

Before executing Steven, Jihadi John taunted the US President by saying: “I am back, Obama.”
Follow the latest updates on the execution of Steven Sotloff here

It comes two weeks after film footage was released showing the IS maniac beheading another American journalist, James Foley.

On learning of the latest beheading, David Cameron said: “I’ve just seen the news. It’s an absolutely disgusting and despicable act.”

He added he would chair a meeting of the Government’s Cobra emergency committee this morning.

In the newly-released video – called A Second Message to America – the masked executioner speaking with a London accent rants: “I’m back, Obama, and I’m back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State, because of your insistence on continuing your bombings... despite our serious warnings.

“So, just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”

U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff VIEW GALLERY

Before his execution Steven calmly read out a statement directed at the President.

He said: “Obama, your foreign policy of intervention in Iraq was supposed to be for the preservation of American lives and interests, so why is it that I am paying the price of your interference with my life?

"Am I not an American citizen?”

As he talks, his masked killer stands to his left dressed head-to-toe in black and holding a knife to his side.

At the end of the footage, the militants hold up the captive that IS claims to be British.

The video carries a caption apparently showing the man’s name, but the Daily Mirror has decided not to publish it.

Steven, 31, appears in the video apparently in the same jumpsuit he wore when he was shown to the world during the footage of James, 40, being killed.

It has led to suggestions that the murders happened on the same day.

But in the latest video, Steven appeared to make a direct reference to the recent bombings in Amerli, which would seem to show that his execution was carried out in the past week.

A spokesman for the Sotloffs said they “know of this horrific tragedy and are grieving privately”.

The video was released days after his mum, Shirley Sotloff, made an impassioned appeal to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Shirley told the captors she had learnt a lot about Islam since her son was taken hostage in Syria a year ago, and she agreed with the religion that “no individual should be punished for events he cannot control”.

Addressing al-Baghdadi, she said: “Steven is a journalist who travelled to the Middle East to cover the suffering of Muslims at the hands of tyrants.

“Steven is a loyal and generous son, brother and grandson. He is an honourable man and has always tried to help the weak.”

She added he had no control over what the US government does, so should not be held responsible for its actions.

The mum said: “He’s an innocent journalist. I ask you to please release my child.”

Steven, who had described himself as a “stand-up philosopher”, disappeared while reporting near Aleppo after crossing the Syrian border from Turkey in August 2013.

Two weeks ago, during the footage showing the killing of James, Jihadi John warned Mr Obama to put an end to US air strikes against IS strongholds in Iraq.

At the end of the five minute film, the thugs showed Steven while the executioner warned: “The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision.”

Today, America carried out further assaults on IS strongholds in the north of Iraq.

It is understood the extremists currently hold around 20 Western hostages.

Before James was executed, the militants demanded £80million for his release.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest tonight said: “Our thoughts and prayers, first and foremost, are with Mr Sotloff and Mr Sotloff’s family and those who worked with him.

“The United States has dedicated significant time and resources to try and rescue Mr Sotloff.”

A friend of Steven’s tonight hit out at the UK and US governments. He said they needed to start negotiating to prevent further bloodshed.

American film-maker Matthew Van Dyke said Western powers had an “opportunity to rescue” his pal but “took too long”.

He added: “This should never have happened.”

Labour leader Ed Miliband said: “The killing [by IS] of another hostage and the threat of more violence demonstrates again their murderous barbarism.

"Their cold-blooded brutality against the innocent offends the values of people throughout the world, wherever they live.”

A senior Tory MP has claimed Mr Cameron is deliberately using the Middle East crisis to appear more statesmanlike than Mr Miliband.

And a former Conservative minister said No 10 has been trying to make it “look like the Prime Minister is in control”.

On Monday the PM said he wanted powers to prevent any British jihadi who posed a threat to the UK from re-entering the country.

But Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper said Government anti-terror measures were now in “utter confusion”.

Follow
DailyMirror
@DailyMirror
@ChrisBucktin

Recently Published
Steven Sotloff beheading: Latest updates as ISIS release gruesome video of US journalist's murder
An ISIS militant speaks next to a man purported to be U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff

A video has been released today showing the gruesome murder of the 31-year-old journalist - weeks after the brutal beheading of James Foley by a British terrorist

Posh British girl becomes ISIS fighter and releases terrifying manifesto demanding ''blood'' on the ''battlefield''
Steven Sotloff ISIS beheading: Family of US journalist has WATCHED gruesome video of his murder

Previous Articles
Who is Jihadi John? Listen to Brit in Steven Sotloff and James Foley beheading videos

The killer is said to be from London’s East End, and part of a murderous team of UK-born militants dubbed The Beatles by captives

Who is Steven Joel Sotloff? Profile of brave American journalist beheaded by ISIS terrorists

Related Tags

In the news
Syria

People
Steven Sotloff
James Foley

Organisations
Middle East
ISIS

See Also
Terrorism

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is this why gay loong won't let the SAF go to combat areas? For fear that one of their elite scholar generals will have his head cut off?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be careful what you wish for. america may take up the offer and respond without prejudice. u.s. troops have been weary and tired of wars for the last decade. but this latest invitation has revived the patriotism and revulsion among the american people. when united for an all-out fight, america will pulverize you. :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be careful what you wish for. america may take up the offer and respond without prejudice. u.s. troops have been weary and tired of wars for the last decade. but this latest invitation has revived the patriotism and revulsion among the american people. when united for an all-out fight, america will pulverize you. :cool:

empty threats from a impotent nation.america's days of supremacy and war mongering days are over,a overburden ship thats fast sinking,10 years of failed campaign that has achieved nothing except the continued livelihood of terrorist and a all new even more powerful terrorist group.2 major economic disaster in the last decade....the only thing left america is capable of creating is another financial meltdown.....which i forsee at s&p reaching 2000.

america's allies are broke....japan 250% national debt.....she has to borrow money from her enemies.....china is stealing all her secrets....what does usa have left?world number 1 superpower but u have nothing.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now look like American citizen is a bad choice.
If want to migrate choose country with neutral view.
Eg Germany/Brazil....................

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The situation there became so shitty becos Obama was just a shit head when it comes to war that he did not want to be what Bushy was during his term.

War is what drives US. And without unleashing their weapons of war on others, they have placed themselves to be taunted.

It's time to use hell fire missiles like bullets when it was last used, during Bushy days. LoL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Israel can't even stop Hamas but forced to negotiate and agree to a ceasefire, it clearly shows USA and its staunch ally is finished.

But the muslims will kill each other finally.......

It's the USA's fault. It has all the oil reserves in Texas that will last a few generations, yet still buy oil from these bastards to peg up the petrodollars and pander to the oil corps need to generate revenues and more revenues.

Look at China, it is right now in the forefront in green energy and alternative energy research. While it takes time to have that eventual breakthrough, it had just started, but USA had been giving its chance for the last 70 years, but did nothing except meddling in the middle east affairs with Israel as ally.

The day the world replaces oil with another alterative energy, perhaps FREE ENERGY, all the oil producing countries can fuck back to the middle ages, and nobody will care and the shiite and sunnis can rape each other and emigrate to another galaxy to thrash it out, for fuck sake.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not the first time nor the last. It's a trend and becoming a replacement alternative to rensome or prisoner exchange chip. They are no longer for these, just killed spectacularly for the productions of exciting youtube videos.

You are sick to the core!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Israel can't even stop Hamas but forced to negotiate and agree to a ceasefire, it clearly shows USA and its staunch ally is finished.

But the muslims will kill each other finally.......

It's the USA's fault. It has all the oil reserves in Texas that will last a few generations, yet still buy oil from these bastards to peg up the petrodollars and pander to the oil corps need to generate revenues and more revenues.

Look at China, it is right now in the forefront in green energy and alternative energy research. While it takes time to have that eventual breakthrough, it had just started, but USA had been giving its chance for the last 70 years, but did nothing except meddling in the middle east affairs with Israel as ally.

The day the world replaces oil with another alterative energy, perhaps FREE ENERGY, all the oil producing countries can fuck back to the middle ages, and nobody will care and the shiite and sunnis can rape each other and emigrate to another galaxy to thrash it out, for fuck sake.

As I said, the US has all the firepower to stop them. But they cant use their most deadly weapons.

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are sick to the core!

Give up ypur impractical childish expectations and adapt to the reality.

Bankrupt American beggers are not woryhwhile hostages any more. They are too broke to pay big ransom. Rather capture rich PRC for ransom. They can pay.

Not worth it to exchange prisoners with USA either. Let USA full house in so call terrorist on camps. Congress has no fund to operate and build these expensive facilities. Drag on and saturate their facilities and Obama cry surrander..

So what t do with Amercan prisonrrs these days? Behead them and make high excitment videos! That is the nly practical value of them these days.

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, the US has all the firepower to stop them. But they cant use their most deadly weapons.

Fire power can only burn their own lame ass.

ISIS is spreading into USA heartland. Vaterans are converting to Islam as govt betrayed them. Obama's black brothers fighting against the white ans joining ISIS.

Well armed and cash rich drug cartels will sponsor and trade supports with ISIS. Taliban HQ will be in Washington DC. Mullahs will win seats in Congress.

USA is game over.

V For Vandetta will hack Pentagon systems. Wiki Leak will be leaking Whitehouse's blood. :biggrin: