• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Full merged video of the Pattaya Soi 6 incident

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thais are bullies.
In my years of clubbing/pubbing I've never seen a one on one during brawls.

And bouncers are the worst cowards to get into trouble with. Even bouncers from neighbouring clubs will come and kaypoh. They got into that job because they are assholes

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

And bouncers are the worst cowards to get into trouble with. Even bouncers from neighbouring clubs will come and kaypoh. They got into that job because they are assholes
The current case proved your experience. The assailants came from the neighboring clubs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bouncer job is not to fight one on one but to keep damage down to a minimal. Plus the rowdies come in groups. A lone drinker seldom cause problems.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bouncer job is not to fight one on one but to keep damage down to a minimal. Plus the rowdies come in groups. A lone drinker seldom cause problems.
In Australia the only idiots who took on bouncers were the crazy Vietnamese gangs. Once they even went back after a brawl to shoot at a bouncer. The Vietnamese are crazy

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiagong the bar padded the AMDK's bills. They just stuffed other staff bills to the AMDK who were looking drunk.

AMDK challenged and Thais came up with excuse saying girl was punched in the nose to justify the assault, which turned out to be bullshit.
This is the oldest trick in the book
Dumb fuck angmo never learn