• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hum chee peng liao la.
that mean even farm grown kelong prawn and fishes all also affected,because they also use sea water to farm.
hum bin liao.
can our new water RO filter off radioactive isotope

die of cancer is a slow tourer death

RO filters cannot remove radiation.................

don't use RO at all.............the water is ''dead''..............but it may remove fluoride

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's wife, Akie said the scope of the Fukushima calamity was beyond people’s assumptions. “I think it is better not have nuclear power plants, as it would be catastrophic if we have similar accidents again.”

TEPCO mulls sending managers aged 55 or older to Fukushima.........(you know why lah)

Worries at Fukushima as radioactive materials found 80+ feet below Unit 4 — Record high contamination in groundwater near Unit 2

Gov’t scientists concerned Atlantic Ocean to be contaminated by Fukushima plume now in Pacific — Currents carrying it to U.S. East Coast

### so eventually all oceans are gone........coastlines as well...........meaning people will have to live in the interior of their countries..........expect man-made pandemics to reduce the populations then........

S'pore leh..........gone case...........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe those 200,000 people applying for one-way ticket to Mars aren't so dumb after all..............

start stocking up on Lugol's iodine.............no joke

what is the use of that iodine? i think it is better to move out of sinkieland and to a place that is far way in from the sea. such as bangkok.

That means most people's lifespan will be cut shot. and surely, all the earth water will be contaminated.

I read somewhere that there is work in progress of a method to neutralized radiation in water.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bangkok not near the sea meh ?

iodine is vital for health............will displace bromide, fluoride in the body.............and protect your thyroid from radiation

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Experts: Fukushima is “increasingly critical due to decay of buildings… reactor blocks are sinking… alarming cracks in foundation” — Japan cannot deal with problem alone…...

German physicist Sebastian Pfugbeil [President of the German Society for Radiological Protection] said: ''I'm extremely pessimistic the Fukushima disaster can be averted. Consequences would be felt over the entire northern hemisphere. The fuel rods have not been brought to safety. The reactor blocks are sinking. The ground on which the reactor sits can no longer bear any weight as it is ''floating''. There are 1 meter height differences between one corner to the other, causing massive cracks in the building foundation. A small earthquake or a storm surge or simply the failure of building structures can set this disaster in motion.”

Nuclear Engineer: Fuel assembly damaged at Fukushima Unit 4 — It’s bent in shape of banana

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Epidemiologist Dr. Steve Wing, on his visit to the Fukushima area:

''The radiation reading exceeds the allowable radiation dose for nuclear workers inside a plant. But this is 40 kilometers away. So we’re talking about a sacrifice zone for millions who live in this area. Security guards only wear a surgical mask and a helmet in a highly contaminated zone for protection !''

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
researchers measured alarmingly high levels of radiation on the beaches of the United States west coast, on December 23rd 2013, radiation levels near the water are 5 times higher than normal.

total amount of cesium-137 released into the Pacific is up to 100,000 times greater than Chernobyl.

Japanese government estimates that 300 tons of highly radioactive water containing 30 billion becquerels of cesium and 30 billion becquerels of strontium is pouring into the Pacific daily.

It's estimated that the entire Pacific will soon have cesium levels up to 10 times higher than during the era of heavy atomic bomb testing in the Pacific decades ago.

damaged thyroids are reported in 40% of the children in Fukushima and will only go higher. Cesium-137 from Fukushima will accumulate in the muscles while strontium-90 mimics calcium and goes into bones.

starfish along the west coast of the United States and Canada literally disintegrate into “white goo''.

Huge numbers of dead birds are dropping dead and washing up along the coastlines of Alaska and Oregon, the carcasses of the dead birds are “broken open and bleeding”.

large numbers of polar bears, seals and walruses up in Alaska to lose hair and develop “oozing sores”.

an epidemic of sea lion, herring and salmon deaths along the Pacific coastline.

substantial spike in the death rate for killer whales off British Columbia.

Experts found very high levels of cesium-137 in plankton living in waters between Hawaii and the west coast.

One test in California found that 15 out of 15 Bluefin tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
researchers measured alarmingly high levels of radiation on the beaches of the United States west coast, on December 23rd 2013, radiation levels near the water are 5 times higher than normal.

total amount of cesium-137 released into the Pacific is up to 100,000 times greater than Chernobyl.

Japanese government estimates that 300 tons of highly radioactive water containing 30 billion becquerels of cesium and 30 billion becquerels of strontium is pouring into the Pacific daily.

It's estimated that the entire Pacific will soon have cesium levels up to 10 times higher than during the era of heavy atomic bomb testing in the Pacific decades ago.

damaged thyroids are reported in 40% of the children in Fukushima and will only go higher. Cesium-137 from Fukushima will accumulate in the muscles while strontium-90 mimics calcium and goes into bones.

starfish along the west coast of the United States and Canada literally disintegrate into “white goo''.

Huge numbers of dead birds are dropping dead and washing up along the coastlines of Alaska and Oregon, the carcasses of the dead birds are “broken open and bleeding”.

large numbers of polar bears, seals and walruses up in Alaska to lose hair and develop “oozing sores”.

an epidemic of sea lion, herring and salmon deaths along the Pacific coastline.

substantial spike in the death rate for killer whales off British Columbia.

Experts found very high levels of cesium-137 in plankton living in waters between Hawaii and the west coast.

One test in California found that 15 out of 15 Bluefin tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima.

hum chee peng liao.
whole world will be down by cancer.
doctor also down by cancer.
whole world left only patients,no more doctor no more nurse

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for bringing this hidden news to everyone.....

Keep safe everyone, if you can....... St John said that one-third of the Oceans will be poisoned..... one third of all living things will die.....

revelation_book_of.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for bringing this hidden news to everyone.....

Keep safe everyone, if you can....... St John said that one-third of the Oceans will be poisoned..... one third of all living things will die.....

revelation_book_of.jpg

siao liao la.
planet earth left only tonychat the sole vegan survivor.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wall St. Journal: Plutonium levels 1,000 times normal on seafloor 50 miles from San Francisco

Japanese Nuclear Expert: MULTIPLE reactor cores melted right down into the ground — radioactive material getting washed out into Pacific Ocean

U

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wall St. Journal: Plutonium levels 1,000 times normal on seafloor 50 miles from San Francisco

Japanese Nuclear Expert: MULTIPLE reactor cores melted right down into the ground — radioactive material getting washed out into Pacific Ocean

U

This is so fucked. Dun play play with plutonium.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nuclear Engineer: Radioactive plumes always coming out of Fukushima Unit 3 — “Water is not getting to hotspots… it’s because of melted core” — Fission may be taking place underneath reactor

Russian Nuclear Official: Fukushima catastrophe matched our worst-case scenario

U.S. Gov’t: Radiation 500 times higher than we calculated

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
damm it, i am having sleepless night after drinking some asahi and saporro beer while having snow crab leg.

anyone know if snow crab available from singapore is from Alaska or Australia?

This is a good site for daily update

http://fukushima-diary.com