• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone CSI on bikehop that got tender for Npark Brompton!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Brompton Winner a Bicycle Shop, Tour Agency or Online shop with residential addre

this one they don't have, how to talk about it?

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. bro, spot on.
3. where got [COLOR="#FF0000[SIZE=5]"]INTEGRITY[/SIZE][/COLOR] ???????????????????? oops!

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News! Brompton Bicycle tender is a SCAM!!!

Just curious with below questions :

1. Does BikeHop rents out Brompton bikes ?
2. Does BikeHop sells (as it claimed in its FAQ as found from other forums), or known to sell Brompton bikes ?
3. To supply such a big (for high-end stuff, 26 units at one go is not normal to me) quantity of 26 bikes, who supplied BikeHop this quantity ? Authorised distributor and retailers would have known the purchase before the tender is out as someone would had made price enqueries.

Just curious.

amazonforest

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bikehop ordered the bikes from hong kong. The company is flying ball.

Just curious with below questions :

1. Does BikeHop rents out Brompton bikes ?
2. Does BikeHop sells (as it claimed in its FAQ as found from other forums), or known to sell Brompton bikes ?
3. To supply such a big (for high-end stuff, 26 units at one go is not normal to me) quantity of 26 bikes, who supplied BikeHop this quantity ? Authorised distributor and retailers would have known the purchase before the tender is out as someone would had made price enqueries.

Just curious.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a strong possibility that the NParks purchaser stands to benefit in some ways. Otherwise there is practically no reason why this BikeHop fly-by-night company is able to get this deal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Bikehop ordered the bikes from hong kong. The company is flying ball.

These sort of shenanigans are happening all the time and it certainly isn't confined to relatively minor contracts like foldable bikes.

For example, when a govt department or stat board wants to revamp a website, the award will invariably go to a subsidiary of a GLC that does web design. 5 minutes of detective work will then reveal that the directors and management can all be traced back to the same holding company.

Here's a good example. If I can recall, the revamp cost the LTA more than one million bucks. I took a look at the site at the time and remember thinking that I could have done just as good a job at one tenth the price simply by using ready made scripts that were available FOC.

http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=1021

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

You could CSI that Kuan Yew had pocketed billions of dollars in the last 50 years but so what? Sinkies are too bz queuing up for the latest iphone to give a damn. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You could CSI that Kuan Yew had pocketed billions of dollars in the last 50 years but so what? Sinkies are too bz queuing up for the latest iphone to give a damn. :rolleyes:
Old fuck is bad enough to do it without or little resistence. Now, any Kuching Kurap also can eat money.

I say, hunt down these mother fuckers and give old fuck a slap.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BuiKia said:
I can give lifetime warranty but if my business only last 5 years then what is the point?

Anyway, if NPark just going around looking at trees need a 2.2K bike then policeman who cycle to catch criminals or patrol, how much is their bike?

It costs much more. It is called a motorbike.

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Brompton Winner a Bicycle Shop, Tour Agency or Online shop with residential addre

the bromptons did NOT come from the local AUTHORIZED distributor

Given to understand that the people at NPark are fully aware who are the authorised agent of bromptons and their officers have even attended brompton's workshop conducted by it's authorised agent before and yet they did not invite them to tender. This is clearly fishy. The awarded the tender to a company whose registered office is at a residential address and only act as parallal importer at best to honour the tender. It has now been disclosed that the successful bidder and the officers in charge at NPark are known to each other as well as friends or kakis in leisure cycling. This is clearly not above board and the CPIB must investigate the matter on it's own motion since the saga is now public knowledge. Sad, this government whose leaders have been paid in 6 figures remunerations has allowed it's administration to come to such state of affairs which is only expected in third world countries. So is there greasing of the palm in this tender? Former MM's theory of top salary to deter unsavoury practice seems to be only good on paper. In reality it is far from the truth.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NParks Bright Idea - Make Officers Cycle 40 km Per Day in Hot Weather to Save Pet

saw tis link ...

really got ppl so free n steadfast in investigating all dese ...

http://therealsingapore.com/content/breaking-news-identity-bikehop-pte-ltd-owners-revealed

That's because the running dogs and poor prostitutes at Braddell refuse to do any investigative journalism... consequently someone else has got to do the job for them.

And it's not like it's even a difficult task, with the Internet and social media sites.

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NParks Bright Idea - Make Officers Cycle 40 km Per Day in Hot Weather to Save Pet

Such positions of power tend to attract folks who like to abuse power. It's the perfect sheep's clothing for wolves.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

People forget to ask how come there are bike rental places all around the parks. U telling me they cannot buy a $200 bike, and station it at these rental kiosks? That way, no need to bring any bike on the bus or MRT. Which is one of the main reasons for the purchase in the first place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here is the link, I did a googled on BikeHop http://www.bike-hop.com/locations.html all it is needed to do is to go to ACRA https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet, if you key in Bike-Hop , Bikehop etc..there is no company registered by that name.

The owners of that company must be "connected" to Nparks, or had been working in the civil service, once upon a time, "kar ki lang"...even have the "blessings" of the $8 Penang "COW"!! (:-

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is the link, I did a googled on BikeHop http://www.bike-hop.com/locations.html all it is needed to do is to go to ACRA https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet, if you key in Bike-Hop , Bikehop etc..there is no company registered by that name.

The owners of that company must be "connected" to Nparks, or had been working in the civil service, once upon a time, "kar ki lang"...even have the "blessings" of the $8 Penang "COW"!! (:-

Maybe fall under this;

Sauce: http://www.acra.gov.sg/SolePropriet..._SoleProprietorship/Who+Needs+to+Register.htm

"Every person, before carrying on business in Singapore, must register with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) except for those who come under the list of exempted categories under Section 4 of the Business Registration Act, Cap. 32."

Source: http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...7/2004 Status:inforce;rec=0;whole=yes#pr8-he-.

"FIRST SCHEDULE

Sections 2(1) and 4(1)

Excluded Businesses

1. Any business of a licensed hawker, whether itinerant or otherwise, who sells or exposes for sale any food, drink, goods, wares or merchandise of any kind, or who offers for hire his skill in handicraft or craftsmanship.

2. Any business of a craftsman who —

(a)

exercises his craft on his own domestic premises;

(b)

does not display the products of his craftsmanship for sale in public; and

(c)

does not employ any person other than members of his immediate family for the purpose of his business.

3. Any business of —

(a)

a taxi driver;

(b)

a trishaw rider;

(c)

a sampan man plying his sampan for hire; or

(d)

a farmer, a fish pond keeper or a prawn pond keeper who —

(i)

does not employ any person other than members of his immediate family;

(ii)

does not own the land on which his farm or pond stands; and

(iii)

does not charge members of the public any fee for admission."

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is clearly not above board and the CPIB must investigate the matter on it's own motion since the saga is now public knowledge. Sad, this government whose leaders have been paid in 6 figures remunerations has allowed it's administration to come to such state of affairs which is only expected in third world countries........

Worst, it was also been supported by million-dollar minister by merely hearing one side of the story and then declaring in public that nothing is amissed when it is right under his nose such balant activities happened and he 'endorsed' it without doing his own checks when a few clicks on internet revealed such info!

I don't know about you tax-payers, but I certainly would not pay a cent in salary to naive people whose underlings can do whatever under their noses, let alone millions of $ in salary. Trust them to manage the country ?

Opps, sorry not 'country'. Just a nation.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Colgate :confused::biggrin:

Yeah, keep them coming. KNN, if normal peasant kena, sure jialat jialat. Why let these mother fuckers get away. 8 ringgit cow piece of shit should be investigated too. WTF!

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Been thinking of buying the foldable Airnimal for a long time already but cost more than 2k.

Walau these people one time buy 26 Bromptons...