• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucktard throws $1000 at taxi driver & insult police officer

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
L9LhD0o.png

o3JVHw9.png

More at https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...ows-1000-at-taxi-driver-insult-police-officer

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! 30k without breaking rules. This one can consider leh since me money not enough and also beri free.
The taxi driver think possible. Knn, mata, who dare to touch.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady lah Hao Lian Fucker with small lanjiao want to destroy people's career
Cheebye say he is well connected so must be high SES PAP elite and listed in Forbes billionaires 2018

IMG_7847.JPG

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cheebye Dua Kang Yao Siu Kia backed down and apologising on loser forum eat drink man woman. Haha

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-driver-insult-police-officer-5811677-43.html

I never fought the uncle. In fact I said multiple times I just wanted to get home. Girl was unwell and had gastric so bad she could barely stand, plus it’s a matter of principle. Time was lost because the officers insisted I talked it out with them AND the driver despite me saying I was pressed for time. I said I had to go urgently and I just wanted to head back, but apparently because the patrol car was involved, it had to be settled before they would let me leave.

Facebook post was deleted because I thought a full day about it, and maybe it hit me a little slower, but it took till late afternoon/evening did I realise posting something like that was wrong. It was immature especially at my age and I should have known better.

It’s not about flipping around 180 degrees and suddenly being apologetic because this “saga” blew up. It’s 5am now and truth be told I’ve been up because I’m trying to find the Indian officer so I can lodge an official report against him. I called Orchard NPC a good 5 times this afternoon, I was made to wait 2 hours while constantly being redirected here and there and it was quite clear they were not going to release his name for me to make a report. Police policy or protecting their own? I don’t know.

As far as Grab’s contractual obligation admittedly I will say I don’t know. I said what I said because the driver was on the phone with Grab’s support staff on loudspeaker, and I asked “if I’m already in the car and made the booking and he didn’t cancel before hand, is he obliged to drop me at my destination”. The service staff on the phone replied the driver with “sorry Mr Koh, but you do have to drive them there”. That’s when the aggression on his end escalated and I had no intention to fight.

I’ll say this for the last time - what I posted on Facebook was done out of character and not something I would typically do. It’s not a valid excuse and it is something that was clearly wrong of me. So this apology here goes out to everyone and anyone who felt that I went overboard. You can continue thinking I’m full of crap, am a joke or whatever. But on my end, I am officially apologising for letting my emotional bias and state cloud my logic and rationality. I will face the consequences for my actions (on the phone with the NPC IO I did mention that if he’s not going to give me the officer’s identity, I will pay for it).

But all that being said, tl;dr, this is not me flip flopping. This is me realising what I did was out of character, wrong, and not right to do so. I will be deactivating social media just to take some time to reflect on these actions of mine. For the ones who said mean things here on this thread I think you have every right to because what I did was rude, condescending, very overboard and not right at all however much you wanna think it’s a csb or true. But for the ones who spoke kindly after I explained myself, I thank you for the kindness.

I’ll freely admit this - my personal life has taken a huge hit this past month and I have not been the most stable person out there. To the one who suggested I need help, I’m not ashamed to share on a public forum I’ve been seeking psychiatric treatment (reason I don’t drive) and counselling. But again, this is no excuse for my behaviour. The driver and officers did me wrong, but I should have handled the situation better.

I don’t ask that you accept my apology or for this backlash to stop. I know when I wake up there will be more criticism and I’m prepared for it.

But as of right now, I apologise to every soul here who has taken offence to my actions and words. This is me genuinely saying I’m sorry, this is not something I would usually do, I acted out of character, and you guys have taught me that I should not just think twice but in fact ten times before I react out of emotional anger. I will be thinking twice about the lawsuit regarding the driver (on hindsight my second option IS overboard as someone pointed out how he was just doing his job and he has a family to feed). But sexual harassment is not right, and I will find a way to contact him, and I will make an effort to try and get him to understand why I was offended by his actions. As far as the police are concerned, the IO knows I want to report the officer and what’s I said about paying for his information. The use of the word “bounty” came across too much, and again it was wrong of me. I will be a man and face whatever consequence they throw at me for my actions. I’d like to thank the ones here to reminded me of the illegal bits of what I posted - when you’re blinded by anger it’s easy to say things without thinking.

Whether you think this is a faux apology I can’t control what you think. But this is the sincerest way I can think of to apologise to the community.

I am genuinely sorry for overreacting, being rude, overbearing, arrogant, and just being an all around douchebag just because financially I am doing better. I humbly apologise to anyone who reads this.

Goodnight.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Cheebye Dua Kang Yao Siu Kia backed down and apologising on loser forum eat drink man woman. Haha

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[saga][wanbao]-sigina-throw-$1000-note-taxi-driver-insult-police-officer-5811677-43.html

I never fought the uncle. In fact I said multiple times I just wanted to get home. Girl was unwell and had gastric so bad she could barely stand, plus it’s a matter of principle. Time was lost because the officers insisted I talked it out with them AND the driver despite me saying I was pressed for time. I said I had to go urgently and I just wanted to head back, but apparently because the patrol car was involved, it had to be settled before they would let me leave.

Facebook post was deleted because I thought a full day about it, and maybe it hit me a little slower, but it took till late afternoon/evening did I realise posting something like that was wrong. It was immature especially at my age and I should have known better.

It’s not about flipping around 180 degrees and suddenly being apologetic because this “saga” blew up. It’s 5am now and truth be told I’ve been up because I’m trying to find the Indian officer so I can lodge an official report against him. I called Orchard NPC a good 5 times this afternoon, I was made to wait 2 hours while constantly being redirected here and there and it was quite clear they were not going to release his name for me to make a report. Police policy or protecting their own? I don’t know.

As far as Grab’s contractual obligation admittedly I will say I don’t know. I said what I said because the driver was on the phone with Grab’s support staff on loudspeaker, and I asked “if I’m already in the car and made the booking and he didn’t cancel before hand, is he obliged to drop me at my destination”. The service staff on the phone replied the driver with “sorry Mr Koh, but you do have to drive them there”. That’s when the aggression on his end escalated and I had no intention to fight.

I’ll say this for the last time - what I posted on Facebook was done out of character and not something I would typically do. It’s not a valid excuse and it is something that was clearly wrong of me. So this apology here goes out to everyone and anyone who felt that I went overboard. You can continue thinking I’m full of crap, am a joke or whatever. But on my end, I am officially apologising for letting my emotional bias and state cloud my logic and rationality. I will face the consequences for my actions (on the phone with the NPC IO I did mention that if he’s not going to give me the officer’s identity, I will pay for it).

But all that being said, tl;dr, this is not me flip flopping. This is me realising what I did was out of character, wrong, and not right to do so. I will be deactivating social media just to take some time to reflect on these actions of mine. For the ones who said mean things here on this thread I think you have every right to because what I did was rude, condescending, very overboard and not right at all however much you wanna think it’s a csb or true. But for the ones who spoke kindly after I explained myself, I thank you for the kindness.

I’ll freely admit this - my personal life has taken a huge hit this past month and I have not been the most stable person out there. To the one who suggested I need help, I’m not ashamed to share on a public forum I’ve been seeking psychiatric treatment (reason I don’t drive) and counselling. But again, this is no excuse for my behaviour. The driver and officers did me wrong, but I should have handled the situation better.

I don’t ask that you accept my apology or for this backlash to stop. I know when I wake up there will be more criticism and I’m prepared for it.

But as of right now, I apologise to every soul here who has taken offence to my actions and words. This is me genuinely saying I’m sorry, this is not something I would usually do, I acted out of character, and you guys have taught me that I should not just think twice but in fact ten times before I react out of emotional anger. I will be thinking twice about the lawsuit regarding the driver (on hindsight my second option IS overboard as someone pointed out how he was just doing his job and he has a family to feed). But sexual harassment is not right, and I will find a way to contact him, and I will make an effort to try and get him to understand why I was offended by his actions. As far as the police are concerned, the IO knows I want to report the officer and what’s I said about paying for his information. The use of the word “bounty” came across too much, and again it was wrong of me. I will be a man and face whatever consequence they throw at me for my actions. I’d like to thank the ones here to reminded me of the illegal bits of what I posted - when you’re blinded by anger it’s easy to say things without thinking.

Whether you think this is a faux apology I can’t control what you think. But this is the sincerest way I can think of to apologise to the community.

I am genuinely sorry for overreacting, being rude, overbearing, arrogant, and just being an all around douchebag just because financially I am doing better. I humbly apologise to anyone who reads this.

Goodnight.
555 nabez, me thought of using grab app to bluff uncle drive to this asshole house and get 30k reward. Knn, now my dreams gone liaoz. Chow chee bye! 30k dream gone!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hired lawyer from Rajah and Tan? All fake? Wah lau eh. Sinkieland full of such assholes