• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fucking Low Caste Sinkie Hawker Bitch! How Dare You Not Give Me Free Soup Even Though I'm Not Your Customer! APOLOGIZE TO ME, BITCH!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hawker-featured-1.jpg

Some of you might know Pat Law as the founder of social media agency GOODSTUPH.

You might also know that her parents have been hawkers for more than four decades.

With the ongoing debate on the struggles of being a hawker in Singapore, Law shared her own family’s experience on her Instagram stories on October 14, detailing the difficulties her parents face not only with the hawker centre’s management, but also with local customers.

“Shameless locals”
To illustrate her experience, Law shared a story of how shameless Singaporeans can get with our hawkers.

pat-law-20-768x1365.png

pat-law-21-768x1365.png

pat-law-22-1-768x1365.png

https://mothership.sg/2018/10/singapore-hawkers-struggling-difficult-pat-law/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If sinkie hawker or coffee was any good, they should be able to charge $5 to $10 for one meal. Nobody complains about starbucks coffee or a bowl of ramen going for $15.

I know of sinkie hawkers who spend hours before opening for business preparing their stews, soups and dishes, but the food still sells for $2 to $4 per portion. That is an indication of how bad their food suck despite long hours of preparation in it.

If you want to be in the F&B business, go learn to sell pasta, ramen, western cuisine. Fuck sinkie swill like chap chai png, nasi padang, wanton noodles and bak chor mee.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If sinkie hawker or coffee was any good, they should be able to charge $5 to $10 for one meal. Nobody complains about starbucks coffee or a bowl of ramen going for $15.

I know of sinkie hawkers who spend hours before opening for business preparing their stews, soups and dishes, but the food still sells for $2 to $4 per portion. That is an indication of how bad their food suck despite long hours of preparation in it.

If you want to be in the F&B business, go learn to sell pasta, ramen, western cuisine. Fuck sinkie swill like chap chai png, nasi padang, wanton noodles and bak chor mee.
There is long list of pasta ramen western cuisine closed shop posted
You urself also posted a thread
You slap yourself?
:biggrin:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is precisely the reason my multimillionaire ministers don't eat at hawker centres. Ugly Singaporeans make my multimillionaire ministers visits unpleasant. They prefer to dine in Michelin Star restaurants. Long live PAP. Huat ahhhhhhhhhh

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hawker is dumb...why give in? Should say soup n chili included in meal. Tat is it...to give in just shows how much of a clown this hawker is..and to think she put her stupidity online for all the world to see.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong..in giving a free bowl of soup or chilli? That is PR...the person may like that soup, come back to buy the braised duck with SOUP & you may make a life long customer. Old day hawkers will do that, but if you become a pest, they will chase you round the market with the chopper..that is the old days.

Since she knows & have been with the dad for so long...give & take...if she likes foreigners so much.

PUT UP A SIGN - NO SINGAPOREANS OR DOGS ALLOWED - FOREIGNERS DINERS ONLY - BUT NO KEKLENG

Soup $1 a bowl, extra chilli $1..like one suggested here

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is fake. Any real Singaporean would know that if you even ask anything free from any hawker without ordering, even their wooden chop stick or take away plastic spoon, you will get scolded like there is no tomorrow.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong..in giving a free bowl of soup or chilli? That is PR...the person may like that soup, come back to buy the braised duck with SOUP & you may make a life long customer.

That's what I also said, when I asked for a free serving of fries at McDonald's.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So $2.80 food, mandated by the government, is worse than?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So $2.80 food, mandated by the government, is worse than?

That sort of food is meant to feed the low SES people. Losers selling cheap food to other losers. You don't see decent chefs selling $2.80 food, do you? Not unless they are no longer chefs and have sunk so low as to operate from some hawker stall.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is fake. Any real Singaporean would know that if you even ask anything free from any hawker without ordering, even their wooden chop stick or take away plastic spoon, you will get scolded like there is no tomorrow.

Yes....locals will know all this unwritten rules...It's a practice way back to 60s..You buy my meal n I will give u a free bowl of soup...Just like wanton dry noodle ....Still practise till this day...

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Low Caste Sinkie Hawker Bitch! How Dare You Not Give Me Free Soup Even Though I'm Not Your Customer! APOLOGIZE TO ME, BITCH!

i am sure that goon would be given free soup
if he has displayed his Pee And Pee membership card.

Americunt Express confirmed
: membership has its privileges
: dont leave home without it