• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking FT NUH nurse infect children with TB, MOH has shit screening for hires

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has it ever occurred to you that sinkie girls don't want a job that involves cleaning up a variety of fluids from putrid, sick bodies.

Without foreign nurses sick sinkies would be dying in the streets.

Japan gets along fine without foreign nurses, because they bother to pay their nurses enough money to make it a viable profession.

we need foreign nurses because we can't be bothered to pay our local nurses a decent wage. if nurses were paid $100k/yr, there will be no shortage of local nurses.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Japan gets along fine without foreign nurses,

Japan is NOT getting along fine without foreign nurses. :rolleyes:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...oks-plan-accept-foreign-nursing-care-workers/

Foreign nursing care workers to be invited to Japan under intern program

KYODO

JAN 27, 2015

The health ministry has approved a plan to include nursing care under the technical intern training program for foreigners to help increase the number of foreign care workers and solve a labor shortage in Japan’s aging society.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What have these problem got to do with the PAP?

and you are really a one-trick pony if you think we believe u voted for the PAP. :rolleyes:

The PAP let in these foreign nurses, asshole. Who else gave them work permits? 20 years ago, you couldn't find one PRC, Pinoy, Myanmar, Mongolian, etc nurse in Singapore. Who let them all in? WP? SDP? Who else do you blame these problems on?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Japan gets along fine without foreign nurses, because they bother to pay their nurses enough money to make it a viable profession.

we need foreign nurses because we can't be bothered to pay our local nurses a decent wage. if nurses were paid $100k/yr, there will be no shortage of local nurses.

Well said. The problem is that after they privatize all the hospitals, the hospitals have to return a profit to the Govt. Therefore, you get in the cheapest nurses you can. Added to this was the fact that even today, its hard to get a BSN in singapore. The PAP never put in the infrastructure to train the large numbers of nurses needed for the aging population. They just import the, and rely on 3rd world govts and 3rd world schools to train them. SO u get 3rd world health care in singapore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan is NOT getting along fine without foreign nurses. :rolleyes:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...oks-plan-accept-foreign-nursing-care-workers/

Foreign nursing care workers to be invited to Japan under intern program

KYODO

JAN 27, 2015

The health ministry has approved a plan to include nursing care under the technical intern training program for foreigners to help increase the number of foreign care workers and solve a labor shortage in Japan’s aging society.

Many Sporeans are open to the idea about importing talent but the problem is the way the PAP is doing it. They are not checking who they let in & seem to be more interested in $$$ rather rather than the the background & qualifications.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't fuck care if you caught it or did not catch it. But if u are working in the health field, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT. Especially when u are work in a pediatric ward where kids do not have a fully developed immune system. Your mother had it, and exposed her family to it. How many fuckers are there in your family? 10? 20? A TB infected nurse exposes herself to hundreds of patients and co-workers a day. Just statistically speaking, her odds of infecting someone is much higher then your mother. These are sick people that cannot afford to contract anything. Which part don't u understand?

I find the logic and stupidity of alot of sinkies truly amazing, esp when cow beh cow bu. The healthworker did not know she has TB when she pass it to the baby. It is very possible she caught it from a sick patient in the first place. everywhere in the world even in USA or Europe, there are nurses, aides, doctors etc who catch diseases from patients and also unwittingly sometimes also pass it to others(google it). This is like flying and there is no 100% guaranteed in life that a plane would not crash form pilot error or technical fault. it is very simple if you do not understand. next time try asking any airline to guarantee 100% that thier plane would not crash and they would tell you to fark off. in life there is no perfect 100% fool proof system. If you want a 100% perfect and disease free environment, just stay at home and treat yourself and your family if you are so kiasi and kiasu.
nature is fair and would guarantee that stupid people like you would die off. problem solved. do not ask for perfection when you are not perfect(far from it) in the first place.truly stupid logic.
next time you get admitted to hosp how would you feel if the nurse and doctor tell you they do not want to treat idiots like you with TB, HIV, hepatitis, dengue, pneumonia, virus laden morons, etc as they do NOT want to be infected by YOU!!!! hahahahhahah

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. The problem is that after they privatize all the hospitals, the hospitals have to return a profit to the Govt. Therefore, you get in the cheapest nurses you can. Added to this was the fact that even today, its hard to get a BSN in singapore. The PAP never put in the infrastructure to train the large numbers of nurses needed for the aging population. They just import the, and rely on 3rd world govts and 3rd world schools to train them. SO u get 3rd world health care in singapore.

You get 3rd world health care at galaxy prices plus you have TO PAY WITH YOUR LIFE, FOR LIFE...( psst!...your medishield LIFE)....have you checked your invoice yet?....from CPF..mine is here already....I am paying with my LIFE!...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I find the logic and stupidity of alot of sinkies truly amazing, esp when cow beh cow bu. The healthworker did not know she has TB when she pass it to the baby. It is very possible she caught it from a sick patient in the first place. everywhere in the world even in USA or Europe, there are nurses, aides, doctors etc who catch diseases from patients and also unwittingly sometimes also pass it to others(google it). This is like flying and there is no 100% guaranteed in life that a plane would not crash form pilot error or technical fault. it is very simple if you do not understand. next time try asking any airline to guarantee 100% that thier plane would not crash and they would tell you to fark off. in life there is no perfect 100% fool proof system. If you want a 100% perfect and disease free environment, just stay at home and treat yourself and your family if you are so kiasi and kiasu.
nature is fair and would guarantee that stupid people like you would die off. problem solved. do not ask for perfection when you are not perfect(far from it) in the first place.truly stupid logic.
next time you get admitted to hosp how would you feel if the nurse and doctor tell you they do not want to treat idiots like you with TB, HIV, hepatitis, dengue, pneumonia, virus laden morons, etc as they do NOT want to be infected by YOU!!!! hahahahhahah

The stupidity of PAP cock sucking mother fuckers like you is truly amazing. The health worker should have known she has TB or was exhibiting the symptoms of TB. If she does not know, how can she a health worker in the first place? How will she be able to recognize TB in her patients if she cannot recognize it in herself? After all her medical training and supposed years of experience in the healthcare field, If she does recognize the symptoms of TB, that means she is incompetent and dangerous on the ward and hence has no place in it. If she did recognize it but did nothing and kept quiet about it, and end up spreading it, then she is negligent and should have no place in the ward either. Which part of this is too complicated for you to grasp?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupidity of PAP cock sucking mother fuckers like you is truly amazing. The health worker should have known she has TB or was exhibiting the symptoms of TB. If she does not know, how can she a health worker in the first place? How will she be able to recognize TB in her patients if she cannot recognize it in herself? After all her medical training and supposed years of experience in the healthcare field, If she does recognize the symptoms of TB, that means she is incompetent and dangerous on the ward and hence has no place in it. If she did recognize it but did nothing and kept quiet about it, and end up spreading it, then she is negligent and should have no place in the ward either. Which part of this is too complicated for you to grasp?

that's why I said you are a farking stupid bastard cheebye that deserved to be killed by the nurses. you mean once you get a fever and a cough it means it has to be only TB and the nurse would definitely know immediately she has TB???? holy shit you mean TB so easy to diagnose??? then why the fark do you need special blood tests and Xray and experts??? . there is more than a million different types of germs and bacteria, viruses etc in this world and they all cause the same fever and cough . all I know is in this whole damn world I am very sure there is only 1 type of stupid mother farker and that is you!!!!!! That I am sure you understand and is very easy to diagnose. you are not even qualified to be a hospital amah or hospital toilet cleaner. that kind of job is too complicated for idiots like you. Not happy go and fark your mother. there is nothing you can do to me you shit head moron. hahahahahahha

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can argue till the cows come home and not be wiser -that's why we need a strong opposition to ask the correct questions in parliament-like the identity of the nurse who started the infection.
Till today not a single soul has been held accountable despite 7 deaths from hepatitis infection in SGH and now this.

Earn highest salary in the world and yet not accountable?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You get 3rd world health care at galaxy prices plus you have TO PAY WITH YOUR LIFE, FOR LIFE...( psst!...your medishield LIFE)....have you checked your invoice yet?....from CPF..mine is here already....I am paying with my LIFE!...

No one has done the comprehensive calculations on the health care insurance. Some insurance company actuary or adjuster has to do this. Firstly, u cannot rely on just your Medishied Life, u have to buy additional insurance for a comprehensive coverage from a private insurer. What does this additional insurance cost? $200 a month? Lets say you enter the work force at 25 and you buy it and pay premiums for the next 50 years. What does it add up to? Not to mention you are also contributing to CPF Medishield. What does it add up to over 50 years? Then you have to throw in a discount rate and calculate both the premiums you have to pay over 50 years, using the discount rate and calculate the present value. It will probably come up to $300K or more. Then you have to remember under the private insurance, you have a deductible every time you use it. At the end of the day. you will be paying a lot of money. U have to ask yourself whether it better to go to malaysia for your operations. I have actually asked a malaysian insurance company to quote me a rate. I rather go to JB if I have need of a non emergency operation like say a hip replacement or something like that. Its much more complicated than the PAP will tell you. WP is not interested in getting to the bottom of this.