• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking fat auntie caught smoking at bus stop

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ikd51Ah.png

Must ask her what brand toilet paper she uses...and don't buy that brand.

Afterwards wipe your backside...will also become big like hers.
Lol..Toilet paper has side effects...Haha haha... :biggrin:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
HO HO HO.......the original one posted at the site is much LARGER SIA!!!!!!!!

https://tinyurI.com/y9lrddez

Plus got bonus photo, if you see already might puke out your breakfast and lunch don't say limpei never warn you

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL your Johor slut mother looks exactly like that and that’s why you dislike her.
I've already said before that I dislike her because of her character.
Anyway, believe it or not, my mother's height is above average (maybe even considered "tall", i.e. 1.67m) for a Chinese Sinkie baby-boomer woman born in Singapore in the 1950s and she's still slim; are you also a slim woman with above-average height? :wink: