• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking corrupt Najib still not locked up! I curse he die before being locked up!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I curse fucking Najib to get COVID up lorry.

Or else get a Maximum Gout Attack on his dick die painfully cock standing of heart attack.

Die inside fucking jail cell corrupt bastard!

And where is the other bastard Jho Low? KNN!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key is getting hold of Jho Low, whom China is sheltering now.

Regime change China and many things will come to light: the origins of Covid-19, concentration camps etc.

EgVEw0qVoAAa4xr.jpg:orig

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I curse fucking Najib to get COVID up lorry.

Or else get a Maximum Gout Attack on his dick die painfully cock standing of heart attack.

Die inside fucking jail cell corrupt bastard!

And where is the other bastard Jho Low? KNN!
Wah you are clearly enraged. What happened? What did he do to you?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key is getting hold of Jho Low, whom China is sheltering now.

Regime change China and many things will come to light: the origins of Covid-19, concentration camps etc.

EgVEw0qVoAAa4xr.jpg:orig

Today only China is strong enough to Regime Change the West. West can't even Regime Change any Tiny 3Rd World e. g. Cuba NK Iran Venezuela Syria Somalia etc. All of which they Tried like fucking LOSERS and fucking FAILED.

China is DIVINITY today.

Completely INVINCIBLE.

COVID cannot harm China is proven beyond any doubt.

Dotard gets COVID don't laugh… wait until LOL and Jinx Kenna.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib was good for Malaysia! Now Boleh land is even worse off since old fart Mahathir took over..

I wld preferTun over Bossku. But since Tun sold away the Malays n collaborate with dap, i m with Muhyiddin...though he doesnt impress me.