• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fucking commie bastard PRCs are real savage beast...China is a real fuckup cuntry!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: fucking commie bastard PRCs are real savage beast...China is a real fuckup cuntry

The torture works, because it is a live display, conducted in front of the criminals and those used by the criminals.

The police deliberately allowed it.

Civilian clothed police were probably the ones torturing the boy.

The leadership ordered it to be done.

Humanity weakness is abused by criminals and brutal message is delivered to them effectively. The more primitively the better is the effects.

Too much so called Humanity is already legislated in to Chinese Laws, that the law become a useless tool to fight crimes. The central govt leadership is also stuffed with too many who received western educations, whose brains are filled up with western shits and can never be properly cleaned. When that failed, the lower leaders who face with shrewed criminals on the streets have to use their own ways. Ways that works.

I am glad this is done.

The Chinese must stand up against western so called PRESSURE.

The best effective way to deal with the west is to DISRESPECT their values, expose their HYPOCRISY, look down on them, and ignore their concerns and comments.

Asians should not be blindly led by the west starting from moral and spiritual and values. The western ways are IRONICAL, just laugh them off, show them how we insist on our own. Show them that we are not them and would NOT become them. They can not change us. We are not interested in them. That have to get across crystal clear and without doubts.

:wink:

I agree about the western hypocrisy. Take about their free tibet crap. They want tibet to be free yet at the same time ignore other incidents of other areas under control by a stronger power like checenya controlled by russia for eg. They totally ignore that cos i guess the russians are white ppl so it's ok for them to do it. This is just 1 example of their BS laws with double standards.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: fucking commie bastard PRCs are real savage beast...China is a real fuckup cuntry

in China, u need connections...no connections, u r habis. All the more so, if you are ethnic minorities. Racist? Yeah, damm right.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree about the western hypocrisy. Take about their free tibet crap. They want tibet to be free yet at the same time ignore other incidents of other areas under control by a stronger power like checenya controlled by russia for eg. They totally ignore that cos i guess the russians are white ppl so it's ok for them to do it. This is just 1 example of their BS laws with double standards.

Majority of Tibetans were Slaves to their Lords of Lands who are the Rich Elites. And the Lamas were their OVERLORDS rulers of the lands or super-predators via Theocracy.

Tibet's culture and very primitive and backwards, no education, no industry, no transportation, no medical etc. Only after the communist liberation, that slaves are liberated and become freemen for the 1st time. And now under communist the slaves are all free of debts, have own houses, TV, fridge, telephone, water & electricity. They have hospitals, schools, railway and roads, and airport, all done by communist using funds supplied from outside of Tibet - in other words subsidized very heavily from Beijing and non-Tibetan Chinese.

Westerners talks cock, say shit about freedom. They AREN'T going to spend any of their own tax payers dollars to feed Tibetans :biggrin: They can not afford, they are broke except of their big mouths like LKY.:biggrin:

What does the Lamas teach their people or do anything? Nothing! The Lamas are like our Prata-man Nathans, just be high up there pretending to be god. They EDUCATE you to respect them like god. This is Theocracy. Tibetans must kneel down and bow totally flat on the ground with forehead tummy and all limbs on ground to show respect to the Chow-Bo-Lan exploiters. The Lama told peasants that they should dig out Lama's shit from the sew pipe to eat to heal their ailments via divine power. This is their Medicine & Education to peasants. Peasant women are sex slaves to Lords of Land and Lamas. Their secret teaching inscribed in holly scripts by Lamas are most complicated form of Kamasutra, sex spells and magic to gain power and health. Peasants vital organs are plundered alive to be cooked with herbs as medicine. Human skulls to be used as holly utensils and human bones as smoking pipes for the rich Lords of Lands.

Communists divided the lands to the poorest slaves, they become owners of their own farms.

Dalai is the top lama, and he claimed to be the divine ruler from 500 odd years ago who had been reincarnated 14 times since. Thus he is called Dalai 14th. He claim to posses the power and wisdom and divinity from 5 centuries ago to remain as the only divine dictatorial ruler. He will be his only successor of power, that when he died he will be reincarnated the 15th time and come back as a living Buddha baby to rule, and then died again and reincarnated again 16th time and so on - never ending.

Is that not worse than Communist by 10X?:rolleyes::wink:

Yet the foolish westerners said that Dalai is representation of Democracy and Freedom.:eek::*:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Singaporeans should be grateful for this not happening in Peesai.
Cheers!

Import another 1 million Ah Tiongs and you'll similar scenes in Sinkieland on a daily basis.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Majority of Tibetans were Slaves to their Lords of Lands who are the Rich Elites. And the Lamas were their OVERLORDS rulers of the lands or super-predators via Theocracy.

Tibet's culture and very primitive and backwards, no education, no industry, no transportation, no medical etc. Only after the communist liberation, that slaves are liberated and become freemen for the 1st time. And now under communist the slaves are all free of debts, have own houses, TV, fridge, telephone, water & electricity. They have hospitals, schools, railway and roads, and airport, all done by communist using funds supplied from outside of Tibet - in other words subsidized very heavily from Beijing and non-Tibetan Chinese.

What you say is true but guess how those ang mohs would react if such evidence was thrown into their face. They would just use their typical bully tatics and simply ignore all of that meanwhile displaying their biasness without any shame at all.

They aren't interested in the well fare of the tibetians. Ang mohs hate asians they call japs chinese and so on. You think they can tell a tibetian from a chinaman?

They just want china to split up that's it.

Now what pisses me off is instead of admitting it. They have to hide under BS sham ideals like freedom and etc when in reality they just want to destabilize china.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you say is true but guess how those ang mohs would react if such evidence was thrown into their face. They would just use their typical bully tatics and simply ignore all of that meanwhile displaying their biasness without any shame at all.

They aren't interested in the well fare of the tibetians. Ang mohs hate asians they call japs chinese and so on. You think they can tell a tibetian from a chinaman?

They just want china to split up that's it.

Now what pisses me off is instead of admitting it. They have to hide under BS sham ideals like freedom and etc when in reality they just want to destabilize china.

It is about time to flip the table that the west are splitting up. NATO can not hold together. Separatism will break up the western nations. The main reason is Economic Crisis and Unemployment and Financial Instability. :biggrin: EU will start first then USA.:wink: Western Govts admitted that they are bankrupt this will spread like fire.

For economic reasons even Taiwan wants to be part of PRC. Frankly they would immediately die if PRC played out the Exclusive Card to exclude Taiwan from the Chinese Economy, it will be instant death. And ask Obama to feed Taiwanese lah.:biggrin::biggrin: If Beijing just ban Taiwanese from doing business in PRC that's it.

Some times the reverse gear is the fastest forward speed.:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is about time to flip the table that the west are splitting up. NATO can not hold together. Separatism will break up the western nations. The main reason is Economic Crisis and Unemployment and Financial Instability. :biggrin: EU will start first then USA.:wink: Western Govts admitted that they are bankrupt this will spread like fire.

For economic reasons even Taiwan wants to be part of PRC. Frankly they would immediately die if PRC played out the Exclusive Card to exclude Taiwan from the Chinese Economy, it will be instant death. And ask Obama to feed Taiwanese lah.:biggrin::biggrin: If Beijing just ban Taiwanese from doing business in PRC that's it.

Some times the reverse gear is the fastest forward speed.:wink:

Obama won't feed the taiwanese la. They just want to split up china and destablize the region just like what they did in SA. They only hide behind stupid excuses like freedom and BS lies.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

all of you guys when looking at the crying of the child, looks very innocent, and everyone feel for this...

remember, there are numerous thieves and robbers in China, and the PSB, public security bureau or their police force, don't give a hoot of what is going around, unless it's murder or big cases that got to do with their superior's "face"

xinjiang uygar minorities are famous for going around china for robbing, thieving, pick pocketing... and this group of people CAN GET AWAY with murder!

Singaporeans have lived a sheltered live for too long... the real world is not like Singapore.

The reality will speak for itself when one humbles down, and travel around surrounding neighboring countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, etc...

I've personally witnessed a group of people wacking a robber / thief, and there were at least 30 to 40 people crowding around the robber / thief, each giving their piece of mind to the robber / thief.

do you know why? because the police do not give a hoot of what is going on. it's up to the street justice, and this is truly justified, because a lot of people were robbed, and have their personal belongings stolen...

it sends a very good message to the robbers/thieves or would be robbers/thieves to try their stunt in that area, for the group of vigilantes are there to exercise their rights, and have instant punishment!

I totally agree with you on this as I have lived in China. Just ask any PRC and they will have the same view as 90% of them would have had some 'encounters' with these Xinjiang thieves/robbers who are all over China esp in tourists areas. I nearly had my wallet pickpocket in a Dalian supermarket by one of these Xinjiang bastards. He reached his hand into my jacket pocket while I was choosing some merchandise and talking to the counter staff. A supermarket staff saw it and alerted me as the thieve ran for the door. The staff who was attending to me got a scolding from her supervisor for failing to spot the pickpocket behind me. All the staff keep a lookout for these Xinjiang bastards who are all over the place.

The police can't do much as there are so many gangs around. Even if they are caught, the police can only detain them for a short period of time as these are petty crimes and then they are back to their gang again.

If you go to tourists areas like Luohu shopping area in SZ, you will see these gangs. They will try to steal your wallet and if you catch the thieve, he will just smile at you and run back to their gang at the corner, who will all sneer at you! You tell me whether you will be angry if you are in that situation.

Xinjiang people are fake muslims, trouble makers in their province and shameless thieves/robbers all over China!

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I totally agree with you on this as I have lived in China. Just ask any PRC and they will have the same view as 90% of them would have had some 'encounters' with these Xinjiang thieves/robbers who are all over China esp in tourists areas. I nearly had my wallet pickpocket in a Dalian supermarket by one of these Xinjiang bastards. He reached his hand into my jacket pocket while I was choosing some merchandise and talking to the counter staff. A supermarket staff saw it and alerted me as the thieve ran for the door. The staff who was attending to me got a scolding from her supervisor for failing to spot the pickpocket behind me. All the staff keep a lookout for these Xinjiang bastards who are all over the place.

The police can't do much as there are so many gangs around. Even if they are caught, the police can only detain them for a short period of time as these are petty crimes and then they are back to their gang again.

If you go to tourists areas like Luohu shopping area in SZ, you will see these gangs. They will try to steal your wallet and if you catch the thieve, he will just smile at you and run back to their gang at the corner, who will all sneer at you! You tell me whether you will be angry if you are in that situation.

Xinjiang people are fake muslims, trouble makers in their province and shameless thieves/robbers all over China!

There is a STREET FORM of JUSTICE called lynching the Americans just LOVE IT. Listen to the music:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bTxU5_hjCQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e5C0mdysyIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

dis kid may have stole something..but is it necessary to kick him and broke his hands like dis? :mad::mad::mad: and all the ppl standing there just watch and let the crying kid get assualted like dis...worse is dis fuckin PRC bitch laughing away...WTF...commie bastard PRC are real savage beast...they should all be exterminated ...China is a real fuckup cuntry!!! :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

images
images

I think I know this story many months ago. This boy is a Uyghur. Do you know what's happening in China ? The commies' party are threading on thin ice - very delicate situation ! I fear too. The rich and poverty gap between a Han and the non-Han was becoming too wide to ignore. To make things worse ... see below.

World+Uyghur+Congress+President+Rebiya+Kadeer+U-BYQcbvejPl.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These uighers are something like the gypsies in europe.

The funniest thing is when ang mohs do street justic like lynch blacks on the streets nobody ever calls them barbaric but when chinese do it to assholes like these uighers somehow they are barbaric and the uighers are the poor things despite living a life of crime.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

All said & done, one dead PRC dog is one less PRC dog! Period! They should do more & should be further encourage to do more; in PRC better still in Chinapore these dogs should do it more often otherwise no actions will be taken by the poodles & the 60% & their masters should encounter these otherwise those GOD DAMN MOTHER WHORE OF THE 60% will still be aloof.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Size had nothing to do with it.

The syndicates used young children to conduct crimes ...............................

I am glad this is done.

The Chinese must stand up against western so called PRESSURE.

The best effective way to deal with the west is to DISRESPECT their values, expose their HYPOCRISY, look down on them, and ignore their concerns and comments.

Asians should not be blindly led by the west starting from moral and spiritual and values. The western ways are IRONICAL, just laugh them off, show them how we insist on our own. Show them that we are not them and would NOT become them. They can not change us. We are not interested in them. That have to get across crystal clear and without doubts.

Right. By screwing their own people.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Import another 1 million Ah Tiongs and you'll similar scenes in Sinkieland on a daily basis.

Sometime ago, this was labelled the "Yellow Peril." I think this term should be rejuvenated.

Funny, apart from the one-off delusioned Chinaman, the Chinese immigrants to Canada don't behave this way.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah, Tibet is a totally different issue. It is power play on the world stage. If China doesn't occupy Tibet, India would. And no prizes for guessing which side of the border the Dalai Lama would be hiding in exile. The video in this thread is about a poor boy with no one to protect him. Not even the law of the land.

Cheers!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Right. By screwing their own people.

Why Not? Even some Singaporeans here absolutely deserves to be screwed.

In fact I must insist that screw isn't enough. Eliminate is the more correct action.

People such as Traitors, deserves Elimination! Traitors that exploit own countrymen, and to benefit foreigners. Eliminate them for once and for all. No mercy absolutely.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think I know this story many months ago. This boy is a Uyghur. Do you know what's happening in China ? The commies' party are threading on thin ice - very delicate situation ! I fear too. The rich and poverty gap between a Han and the non-Han was becoming too wide to ignore. To make things worse ... see below.

Worrying about Rich Poor Gap in PRC? :biggrin:

Worry about SG or not?:rolleyes:

PRC's Rich Poor Gap is on a new problem in the recent decade. SG go longer history of it.

SG needs to worry about it 1st.

To begin with. The western nation's own Rich Poor CRISIS had been around in the range of 1 century to half century already. So what?

Indian Rich Poor Gap had been around for few centuries. Does any one say it is a crisis at all? Nope! Not since the pre-colonial times, not during the 2 centuries of colonial rules, not even in the post colonial India. NEVER!

The rich poor gap can exist very well in Asia PRC & India the like, for centuries and not cause a problem to the rulers, weather that be Indian (corrupted or not you tell me 1st) nor Communist nor British CB govts.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

If the Rich-Poor-Gap is to be a problem at all, it will be 1st finishing SGP PAP Govt, and the USA. And India & Arabs.

Particularly USA!
:biggrin:

Last edited: