• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Christian Sinkie spread his religion on airplane!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone should have pinned him down on suspicion of religious terrorism. I'm quite surprised that the ang mors were so tolerant.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone would be laughing if he ended up in hell because he tortured the eardrums of the other passengers. :roflmao:

I can tell u many Christians will be in for a rude shock when they face God on Judgement Day. When God tells them to get the fuck out of his sight as he doesn't know them...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can tell u many Christians will be in for a rude shock when they face God on Judgement Day. When God tells them to get the fuck out of his sight as he doesn't know them...

Then who will God know? Athiests and islamists who kill good Christians because they hate Jesus?