• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking Burmese refugees added NINE children to the NZ headcount

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn’t Leong Sam say Burmese’s are the second best?

Just one stupid act, he gives up all association with Burmese and changes his loyalty now to Puerto Rico. What a fickle minded person !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Didn’t Leong Sam say Burmese’s are the second best?

Just one stupid act, he gives up all association with Burmese and changes his loyalty now to Puerto Rico. What a fickle minded person !

I maintained my Persian identity and culture for more than a decade before I made the switch to being Burmese. 5 years have passed since and I think it is about right for another transformation.

2 changes in 15 years can hardly be classified as "fickle".

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I maintained my Persian identity and culture for more than a decade before I made the switch to being Burmese. 5 years have passed since and I think it is about right for another transformation.

2 changes in 15 years can hardly be classified as "fickle".
Do you smoke Opium? You can be Opium Tiong and be someone's best pal here. Lol :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can be Filipino. More believable
agree absolutely, procuring pinoy putangs for cheaper rates would boost the biz in the other forum and would be his sexcuntdory income source if he does. afterall if his pinoy pride is dented in the process, all can be por-gibbon, given that he's funky to ride a seatless basikal :sneaky: