• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[FUCKING BREAKING!!!] Legs will be open wide to Filthy South Asian parasites on 26 October!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The army of filth coming your way!!!
Prostitutes and toilet bowls get your pussies ready!

1634977307884.jpeg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of India has only had either of these 2 jabs....Covishield (AstraZeneca) or Covaxin (chimpanzee adenovirus based).

How can dis b allow?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who forward this ridiculous news to me said that its insane and I think its a reaction to the clampdown and higher risk alert level imposed on us by PRC, USA and Germany.
This fast announcement on a Saturday afternoon appears rushed to make up for the shortfall in expected travellers from these 3 big countries and its bizarre that it coincide with the highest daily death from covid . I sincerely pray for the souls of those 14 who died yesterday from covid in Singapore
Nothing surprising or new from a pro foreigner and money first PAP

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's going to be great...all these vaxxed up motherfuckers rubbing shoulder in the malls

The cases are going to be haywire all the time.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% song with it,hope those 61% vac already also get infected n bring back to their families,then let's see how they feel,the clowns are looking at their pay n bonuses not ppl lives

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Less people will come. SHN is $2k. Only PMET can afford.

Ohhh...so its not quarantine-free travel then?

Maybe this is to aid all the work pass holders who've been stranded there since 15 months.

Dire. I was beginning to enjoy the peace and quiet but looks like this is the end.
(we all know modi government is fudging the vaxx numbers to look high)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parasites? Locusts,
That's a term hongkies call people from china.
Indians on the other hand gave the island its name and branding.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhh...so its not quarantine-free travel then?

Maybe this is to aid all the work pass holders who've been stranded there since 15 months.

Dire. I was beginning to enjoy the peace and quiet but looks like this is the end.
(we all know modi government is fudging the vaxx numbers to look high)
It's not Quarantine free. How will this aid WP holders if the entry cost is an additional 2K.
It is indeed going to end the relatively lower number of people. But will help with lowering service costs hopefully.
Why do you say that the Indian gov is fudging vaxx numbers?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP become a garbage collectors, take in low IQ 3rd world ahneh, Nepal, Burmese Blangadesh people to work in PMET jobs and be foreign tenants.

A country that cannot take in good quality IT workers is a shame. Moreover PAP screwed themselves by taking in low class ahnehs and good one not come here and stay away from Singapore....

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a state chief minister...opposition to Modi...checks and balances, this is his view and
I think we would be naive to not consider it:

Yea, it's not fudging. 1 billion doses delivered. 21% have taken 2 shots. And rest have only 1 shot. Its just a fact as put out by govt.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only PAP believe in ah neh vaccination certification.

I look forward to a few fat overpaid ministers catching Delta variant and dying. Fuck them

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be interesting....the variants produced by the Indian vaccine co-mingling with the
SG vax variants...might just get a super resistant strain.