• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking bitch Miss S'pore is FT from Myanmar, says she represents Kachin people

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are so fcuked up that even a Miss Singapore prefers to represent some shitty Burmese tribe than to represent sinkies. I hope PAP brings in more FTs and give 'true blue sinkies' a whole new meaning within the next ten years.

Good reverse psychology.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The organizer should have her title stripped immediately and promote the runners-up to Miss Singapore.
Maybe strip her clothes as well. :p

If the purpose is to get a foreign beauty to increase Singapore's chances to striking gold in Miss Universe or Miss World pageant, then this Kachin girl is simply not pretty enough.

Do it the table-tennis way and get a chio PRC to represent us instead.
How about a chio minah? :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She should be in this Kachin beauty contest back in Myanmar, ingrate bitch.

Nung-lung-mi.kachin-women-dance.photo-Nung-Lungmi-Htunghking.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That declaration of intention (to represent her Kachin tribe in Burma) amounts to unilateral denunciation of her Singapore citizenship. The organizer should have her title stripped immediately and promote the runners-up to Miss Singapore. Anyway, the girl on the left is quite chio, wonder if she is a PRC turned Singapore citizen.

This lady is not interested in representing Singapore. If the purpose is to get a foreign beauty to increase Singapore's chances to striking gold in Miss Universe or Miss World pageant, then this Kachin girl is simply not pretty enough.

Do it the table-tennis way and get a chio PRC to represent us instead.

No. If i say i represent the Tamil community or the Hakka community, it does not make me any less Singaporean. :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. If i say i represent the Tamil community or the Hakka community, it does not make me any less Singaporean. :smile:

You're a dumbfuck. Tamil is the main language of our fellow Indian sinkies. You take mrt you see or hear Tamil or not? And Hakka is also one of our pioneer dialect groups of the Chinese sinkies.....you got eat Yong Taufoo or not?
But what the fuck is kachng? It's even more alien than the Viet mail order brides or the Gl chongqing street walker.
So dun come here give this warped logic try to pass off as reason

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you say that if you represent the "Kah Ch$ng" community, it does not make you any less Singaporean? :p

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a dumbfuck. Tamil is the main language of our fellow Indian sinkies. You take mrt you see or hear Tamil or not? And Hakka is also one of our pioneer dialect groups of the Chinese sinkies.....you got eat Yong Taufoo or not?
But what the fuck is kachng? It's even more alien than the Viet mail order brides or the Gl chongqing street walker.

And I dare to say no Indian or Hakka Singaporean would say she represent Indian or Hakka because they regard themselves as Singaporeans, unlike this Kachin lady who sees herself as a Kachin and must still be secretly hoping for her Kachin tribe to declare independence in Myanmar.

Imagine Feng Tianwei in Commonwealth Games 2014 holding her gold medal and saying she represents not Singapore but Chinese.

I would rather give the Miss Singapore title to Sun Ho.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo. Ethnic group and nationality also cannot tell the difference? Your family Singaporean for how many generations? Since you sinkie, I ask you to renounce your Hakka ancestry can or not? No wonder Sir Jah called you a Chinese dog! Shameful lah. Hehehe :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I dare to say no Indian or Hakka Singaporean would say she represent Indian or Hakka because they regard themselves as Singaporeans, unlike this Kachin lady who sees herself as a Kachin and must still be secretly hoping for her Kachin tribe to declare independence in Myanmar.

Imagine Feng Tianwei in Commonwealth Games 2014 holding her gold medal and saying she represents not Singapore but Chinese.

I would rather give the Miss Singapore title to Sun Ho.

Nonsense. I am proud of my Hakka ancestry, and frequently mention it to differentiate and distant myself from low class Hokkien sinkies. Hehehe.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. I am proud of my Hakka ancestry, and frequently mention it to differentiate and distant myself from low class Hokkien sinkies. Hehehe.
You mean your father is a Hakka?
But I thought the Hakka pronunciation and spelling of "杨" is "Yong", not "Yeo"? :p
Unless your surname is "Chong", which is Hakka for "张"? :confused:

And did you mean "distance yourself"? :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The judges have no taste, the one in green is hotter than the Burmese winner, and she has bigger boobs too.

Even the one in white is hotter than the Burmese, but the one in green is the hottest.

np_20151023_chmiss-tvk_1045419.jpg
Its either bribery or judges are elites who adore foreigners and despise locals.
I thought you need to be a citizen to represent a country, or have one parent who is citizen.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo. Ethnic group and nationality also cannot tell the difference?

I think her "my people" is referring to both...

When she was asked what she meant by “my people”, she reportedly explained that she was referring to the Kachin people of Burma, who reside in the northern part of the country.

Kachin (Ethnic group) people of Burma (Nationality)