• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucked Up Customers Service Thread!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this is often the case here? Many of us had recieved Fucked Up service when we buy stuff. We should list our experience here and shared how we tackled the problem.

We buy food but have to 'tahan' screw-up attitude from Hawkers!
We buy clothes but have to depend on sales assistant's mood to get good service!
We buy car but have to hear sacratic remarks from sale executives!
We buy house but MIW say be realistic, you pay but cannot be choosy!

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this is often the case here? Many of us had recieved Fucked Up service when we buy stuff. We should list our experience here and shared how we tackled the problem.

We buy food but have to 'tahan' screw-up attitude from Hawkers!
We buy clothes but have to depend on sales assistant's mood to get good service!
We buy car but have to hear sacratic remarks from sale executives!
We buy house but MIW say be realistic, you pay but cannot be choosy!

Only the immortals get gd service while peasants get the lousy service

oklor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would tell my friends and family about the bad experience with this particular hawker stall, or sales person and tell them not to patronize them or let them serve you..

If email channel or Manager available, i will provide feedback through these channels.
If Manager is the kwai lan sort and insist that it's my fault, i will definitely write in to the Higher HQ.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was my friend's experience a few years ago when he was considering buying Toyota Altis.

He visited the showroom at Leng Kee with me. He was driving a humble old 1000cc vehicle while I was driving an old merc. Upon arriving at the showroom carpark, the sales personnel rushed out to serve me and ignored my friend totally. I told them that I was only accompanying my friend but they continued their sales talk with me. After entering the showroom, my friend had to approach the sales to tell them that he wanted to test drive the car. He was promptly told to wait and the sales left to serve others. We waited for 10 mins before deciding to leave.

As he was told by others how good Toyota car was, he was determined to purchase Altis and called Borneo. He spoke to one of the lady sales personnel who claimed to be the sales manager. He asked 2 questions (how was the fuel consumption and if the COE is expected to go up for the next bidding) and his reply was 'Mister, you're just buying a 'bread and butter' car and not Jaguar. How much you think you can save by considering so many factors?'. My friend did not buy from her.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. His friend who bought Toyota Altis complained to him that:

a) The interior is bad as the workmanship is lousy.
b) The car air-con was spoiled just after 3 years.
c) The suspension was also spoiled 2 months after the air-con problem.
d) The door's leather peeled off after 2 years and had to be re-done.
e) The car side skirts deformed after 1 year and when he send it for repair, he realised that Borneo used double-side tape to fix it. Of course, he complained and they later did a better job.
f) Oh, and their after service sucks.

The said friend sold off his Altis after 3 years and promised not to buy Toyota again.