• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucked Up Beggar Taiwanese Thieves PLUNDERED from Claw Machines GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/賊對娃娃機台小便-用馬桶吸把撈商品-115522748.html

賊對娃娃機台小便…用馬桶吸把撈商品

三立新聞網 setn.com

31.4k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年6月27日 下午11:00

記者王家珩、田仁翔/新北報導
新北市一家娃娃機店,台主發現機檯裡的公仔娃娃遭竊,損失約3000元,沒想到調閱監視器一看,小偷竟是用加長過的馬桶吸把伸進機台去撈,讓台主完全料想不到,這個小偷是智取。但有別的小偷下手行竊直接用蠻力,拿鐵棍去砸玻璃,竊走15個藍芽耳機,要價1萬5000元。
dbab2419641b62cdf7c7b5134f356872

檢視相片
▲竊賊拿鐵棍砸破玻璃,偷走藍芽耳機。
戴著安全帽男子一身黑進到娃娃機店,突然拿出鐵棍直接砸向機台玻璃,一下、兩下一連把兩台機台全砸毀,接著快速把裡頭的藍牙喇叭通通掃光裝進袋子,便逃離現場,嫌犯完全不怕監視器,光天化日大膽砸店偷東西,但還有人為了竊機台物品想出這招。
受害台主Jerry:「在機台小便,然後觀察一圈以後就在出去外面,應該是到他的摩托車拿他自己製作的工具,有加工過把它加長,所以就伸上去以後一樣一樣把它勾出來。」
7901669275da8b618044002ed0a7f3f7

檢視相片
▼▲男子使用馬桶吸把撈取娃娃機物品。
b8342e5c2790a9cbdb2e3341fc85f6ba

檢視相片
真的沒看錯,男子伸進機台裡的,可是一隻馬桶吸把,只見他撈啊撈把裏頭物品通通掃出來,這畫面台主看了超級傻眼。
會不會太誇張,台主都很無奈,不是惡意砸機台竊走1萬5的藍芽耳機,就是用小聰明把馬桶吸把加長,撈走大約3000元的公仔娃娃。
bfeec553620d1cb1b7af4df83acdee7d

檢視相片
▲娃娃機流行,竊賊的手段也變多。
受害台主Jerry:「常常都有類似的情況發生,只是大部分是手伸進去或是用撞擊的,有的甚至敲破玻璃,可是這次是也是我第一次碰到用這種東西(馬桶吸把)的。」
69e008718597383f1a5aa4fca3a75300

檢視相片
▲台主表示,第一次碰到使用馬桶吸把的竊賊。
夾娃娃一次才10元卻有小偷走歪路,用盡各種方式來偷物品,只是娃娃機是小本生意,如此囂張上門用的還是支馬桶吸把,讓台主看了是好氣又好笑。
更多三立新聞網報導
用生命在逃!酒駕男過彎飛車躲警 摔車後又撞牆遭逮
夜市舉牌求幫籌機票!老外拒以勞力換贊助:待原地賺比較快
貴桑桑又容易拆卸 偷車賊越來越愛偷後照鏡
夾娃娃機涉及成人用品 柯文哲:規劃設相關條例

The thief pissed on the doll machine...
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com
31.4k person tracking
Sanli News Net
June 27, 2019, 11:00 PM

Reporter Wang Jiaxuan, Tian Renxiang / Xinbei Report

In a doll shop in Xinbei City, the owner found that the doll in the machine was stolen and lost about 3,000 yuan. I didn’t expect to look at the monitor. The thief used a long-sized toilet suction to reach the machine. Let the host completely unexpected, this thief is intellectual. But there are other thieves who use the brute force to steal the brute force, take the iron bar to the glass, steal 15 Bluetooth headsets, and ask for 15,000 yuan.
View photos

▲The thief took the iron rod and broke the glass and stole the Bluetooth headset.

Wearing a hard hat, the man went black into the doll machine shop and suddenly took out the iron rod and slammed it directly into the machine glass. After two, the two machines completely smashed the two machines, and then quickly swept the bluetooth speakers inside. When I entered the bag, I fled the scene. The suspect was completely afraid of the monitor. She was daring to steal things in the light of the day, but there were people who came up with the trick to steal the machine.

Victim Jerry: "Pissing on the machine, and then going out after observing a lap, it should be to his motorcycle to take his own tools, and to process it to lengthen it, so it will be the same after stretching it up. It is hooked out."
View photos

▼ ▲ Men use the toilet suction to take the doll machine items.
View photos

Really no mistake, the man reached into the machine, but a toilet suction, I saw him fishing, fishing, and all the items inside the sweep, this screen master looked super dumbfounded.

Will it be too exaggerated, the host is very helpless, not a malicious machine to steal 15,000 Bluetooth headsets, is to use smart clever to enlarge the toilet suction, and take away about 3,000 yuan doll doll.
View photos

▲ The doll machine is popular, and the means of thieves have also increased.

Victim Jerry: "There are often similar situations happening, but most of them are hand-in or hitting, and some even break the glass, but this is the first time I have encountered this kind of thing (toilet Sucking)."
View photos

▲The owner said that for the first time, he encountered a thief who used a toilet suction.

The doll is only 10 yuan at a time but there are thieves walking the road, using all kinds of ways to steal the goods, but the doll machine is a small business, so the squatting door is still used to hold the toilet, so that the owner is angry and funny. .

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
wTF !!
something not right
a chink committed a despicable act
yet ah sam leong didn't even whisper a word of condemnation.
are u busy masturbating ?