• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck you Gopalan Nair

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not as rich a Amos Yee.

Talk alot of cock. In ThisLeeLand, it has been proven that you don't need to be rich to slam the opposition.

But the same cannot be said if you slam the scums in white.

Now, stop talking cock and start doing up the video to prove your point. Otherwise, go one corner and suck thumb :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder that their late "Ah Gong" whom they revere and adore called such people "Daff"!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i have the same rights and used the same words as Amos Yee.

Well if you wanna fark the ah neh i am sure he will entertain you n arrange the whole village kids to queue up for free bonks. Hope you hv spermicide cream on as thirr cock too small for rubber so most likely to go raw on you.