• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck up PAP Chao Chee Bye!!! And Fuck your Foreign Talents too!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know if your story is true but if it is, you are a bloody idiot. You could have tried to be friendly and then fed them the wrong answers. No wonder Sinkies need to be replaced by foreigners.

These sinkie losers have already been replaced.. You can rest assured.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start by not going to restaurants and pubs owned by FTs.

Many restaurants owned by FTs.

A chain of pubs are currently firing local managers and ONLY hiring MANAGERS from India. Fuck them. Why spend money there?

they can keep up with their work permit quotas meh if they fire all local managers? just pao toh them to MOM.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother nickers,

this is life since the pap allowed our cuntry to be invaded
no use to complain here

just make sure when the time comes to pull the trigger, have no mercy as you have received none

pap traitors. see you in hell

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe pple dig up this old thread and believe the BS from pple who pull facts out of their asses and trying to incite hatred. Please get your facts right before U guys shoot off your big mouth and believe in hearsay

First off there were definitely pple from China, India, Phillippines however they were among the minority, I should know I was there!!! The place was just 2 blocks from where I stayed. Check out earlier posting where I debunk 2 morons who pretended to be there

However I need to add that I was partially wrong about the proportion of Malaysians who were there. As I stated earlier, almost the entire queue look local and speak like locals, however I found out later that there is a large Malaysian population now working at the place.

How do I know this? My Bro whom I had stated earlier was there to get a job, got the job. Dun believe the BS about lotsa Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs or Pinos getting hired. There isn't!!! The majority are still Singaporeans, however if someone tells U that there are a lot of Malaysians there, then its true. Yes its true.

U will be 10 times more likely to get a jiu hu colleague then an Ah Tiong as a colleague if U are working there

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal