• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"FUCK THE PAP", "FUCK THE LEE DYNASTY" graffiti spotted at DBS branch in HK

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have spray painted "Jobs for foreigners. NS for Singaporeans. Lee Dynasty."

ns+for+sporean.jpg

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
he open his mouth and our Amy vehicle stuck in HK for weeks, until an not so official acknowledge that he said the wrong thing and no he did not apologised in person himself, he send a representative. He open his mouth few days ago and I held my breath, this round Singaporean in HK suffer (no I am not referring to DBS bank business, I refer to those posted there and those have to be there because of family or because they have to so that their family can be fed)
Please don't open your mouth on other people's business, you are not our late Mr. Lee, he has the juice to comment you don't, not yet.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/yx4ehf4v

if you want to see.............me not going to post it here too vulgar

This is considered mild, in other parts of the World, the protestors would have ripped apart the atm and help themselves with the cash inside.

Maybe this is just a warning to lee hsien loong, its going to be worst next.