• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck the human race

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell me which country, which place will the rich will really help the poor ?
Kknbccb who was the one to start slavery and who was the first one to succumb to it ?
If everyone is rich those cheebye rich bastards how to take control and make human as slaves ?
fuck you lah the human race.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stinking planet will be blown to billion pieces together with your stinking money and power in no time to come. Hahahaha. Now you scared already..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest you better spend your stinking money on more research and figure out how to prevent this coming disaster ..but too late also..hahahaha. is going to happen soon when you asleep. Hold on tight or better don't sleep.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey you poor fuck. Yes you.. why are u willing to be someone elses slave ? U got my point ?
If you are not that stupid, what can those rich bastards do with their stinking money ? Hahaha correct ? It will be more worthless than toilet paper.
..every bastards will become equal and can transform from a bastard to a real human.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may say fuck you, no slaves how am I going to get things done ? I say fuck you ...do your own work. Dont expect others to do the work for you.
But how ? If you cannot get it done yourself then don't do and go n die.
Grow your own food..make your own clothes. But I can't make my clothes. Dont worry, use your food to exchange for clothes. But I don't know anything..how.. I say everyday many people die please die u r not fit to be alive.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This zone really good..kudos ..can let go steam without debating and rational .haha ..song..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may say fuck you, no slaves how am I going to get things done ? I say fuck you ...do your own work. Dont expect others to do the work for you.
But how ? If you cannot get it done yourself then don't do and go n die.
Grow your own food..make your own clothes. But I can't make my clothes. Dont worry, use your food to exchange for clothes. But I don't know anything..how.. I say everyday many people die please die u r not fit to be alive.

precisely u can grow ur own food,ur can make ur own clothes and shoes,u can do everything urself but u can only achieve a low level of civilisation or low standard of quality.u will be like those simple farmer agricultural society hundreds of years ago.what if u want a beautiful suit to wear on special occasions or a beautiful pair of shoes or a elegant watch?lets say a patek phillpe grand complication made in 1898?then u have to find a master watchmaker,a artisan craftsman,the best of the best to make u one,and u have to pay him for his skills and time,and the rare and expensive materials which he has to source from others.and trust me a 1898 patek phillipe aint cheap,they were only made for the greatest business leaders of the 20th american century.ur economic value is what u create,u are worth every penny they pay u,ur slave labour is worth peanuts.of course the people who are smart will learn how to manipulate money and the market and the economy and human beings to create even more for themselves.

nobody invented slavery,the economy slowly developed itself overtime and civilisation became more and more complicated.man made themselves slaves.now u can choose to go live in a jungle or some rural countryside or mountaintop somewhere as a farmer and be free,but most likely u will be poor for the rest of ur life and it wouldnt be easy,harsh conditions and disease and illness that u have no resources or knowledge to treat,death peril and starvation lurking at every corner.or u can choose to join civilisation as a slave,sure it sucks when u have to start at the bottom as a peasant,serf,dhalit, .but with the concentration of labour and effort of a thousand men,thats how progress,luxury and comfort is created.there might even be some hope u can move up in classes after some time.but of course not everybody can stop being a slave,in fact most will remain a slave all their lives just different classes of slave.after all all civilisations on earth are build on the backs of slaves.Singapore is build on the backs of banglas,they are our modern day slaves.

Last edited: