• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fuck shitskin KL and Jiuhu kia pretend Sinkie cannot speak Chinese... shameless Sinkie....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already warn Sinkie to learn speak and write Chinese by LKY Speak Manadrin Campaign....

And yet cant speak Chinese...

And Jiuhu yet re-elect old fart Dr m&d recycle his anti-Chinese propaganda...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All she had to do & tell the man is " ni yeow mai xi mien ma?" all problem solve... the man is correct, the PRC woman, should do what the roman's does, in ROME YOU SPEAK LATIN. In Singapore, she must learn the NATIONAL LANGUAGE - MALAY & then the language of administration, ENGLISH & some Tamil, in case the ah neh says, they are miniority race. And while she at that, must learn HIndi, Tagalog , Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, Myanmar. Language.

The man is correct...to work here She must know at least ENGLISH, then MALAY...if not, she is insulting the Malays, Indians etc.. ask macik!!.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to get rid of opium trader Pommie language... evil Empire doers must be eradicated...

All she had to do & tell the man is " ni yeow mai xi mien ma?" all problem solve... the man is correct, the PRC woman, should do what the roman's does, in ROME YOU SPEAK LATIN. In Singapore, she must learn the NATIONAL LANGUAGE - MALAY & then the language of administration, ENGLISH & some Tamil, in case the ah neh says, they are miniority race. And while she at that, must learn HIndi, Tagalog , Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, Myanmar. Language.

The man is correct...to work here She must know at least ENGLISH, then MALAY...if not, she is insulting the Malays, Indians etc.. ask macik!!.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already warn Sinkie to learn speak and write Chinese by LKY Speak Manadrin Campaign....

And yet cant speak Chinese...

And Jiuhu yet re-elect old fart Dr m&d recycle his anti-Chinese propaganda...

I dont understand these ah tiongs,,,,ah tiong is going to be number 1 economy soon, and there has been so many praises on ah tiong land being rich and glorious and country soo powderful etc,,,than hor,,,,how come ah tiongs still come singkieland to work in food court? The pay in ah tiong land also high,,,,and soon will surpass singkieland,,,so work in singkieland for what? and they can speak mandarin in ah tiong land till their hearts content,,no need to put up with speak english or m&d etc,,,,ah tiong land soo good,,,they should not be in singkieland now

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking dickhead. Sprout yr nonsense blame China women than go fuck that fake KL kia pretend to be Sinkie working in Singapore.

Only fucking KL kia wanna speak English to feel at atas but in reality are shitmud skin...

I dont understand these ah tiongs,,,,ah tiong is going to be number 1 economy soon, and there has been so many praises on ah tiong land being rich and glorious and country soo powderful etc,,,than hor,,,,how come ah tiongs still come singkieland to work in food court? The pay in ah tiong land also high,,,,and soon will surpass singkieland,,,so work in singkieland for what? and they can speak mandarin in ah tiong land till their hearts content,,no need to put up with speak english or m&d etc,,,,ah tiong land soo good,,,they should not be in singkieland now

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although they are communist bandits. sinkie chinese should treat them much better. speak mandarin or minnan to them.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking dickhead. Sprout yr nonsense blame China women than go fuck that fake KL kia pretend to be Sinkie working in Singapore.

Only fucking KL kia wanna speak English to feel at atas but in reality are shitmud skin...
Aren't u speaking n writing English? I just put a point that soon there will be no ah tiong workers bcos an tiong land cost of living is going up. If yr answer is just vulgarities. It's obvious u have shit for brains.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
although they are communist bandits. sinkie chinese should treat them much better. speak mandarin or minnan to them.
No point speaking mandarin to ah tiongs. They say Singkie mandarin is not true mandarin as it does not have the peking accent.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gahmen brot in so many ahnehs, nax time sinkies oso gotta spik ahneh languages ...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
southern Chinese don't speak with the crisp Beijing accent, only those in north China have it.
That is why mandarin speakers without the peking accent are looked down and treated as foreigners. Seen so many of such attitudes from these Northerners. No wonder the southern Chinese hates them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though i am a Malay, i still humbly take the trouble to learn/speak very simple Mandarin. Not like jiuhukia cina in JB. Some cant even speak Malay! Should be strip off their citizenship and ship to China or 2nd class china sinkieland.

As for PRC cina, at least learn simple English lah. No nid Malay. My grandparent can also speak simple English.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are babi.... u hv another nick Syde...

Though i am a Malay, i still humbly take the trouble to learn/speak very simple Mandarin. Not like jiuhukia cina in JB. Some cant even speak Malay! Should be strip off their citizenship and ship to China or 2nd class china sinkieland.

As for PRC cina, at least learn simple English lah. No nid Malay. My grandparent can also speak simple English.