• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Joe Biden

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Joe Biden is demented.

Worse shape than I imagined’: Trump critics stunned by his ‘lethargic’ slurring North Carolina speech​

‘Worse shape than I imagined’: Trump critics stunned by his ‘lethargic’ slurring North Carolina speech

Screengrab
Bob Brigham
and
Raw Story
June 06, 2021

Donald Trump gave a speech in North Carolina on Saturday that lasted for 85 minutes — and gave some critics reason to question his health.
The former president threw red meat to his base during the speech at the state GOP convention and repeated his "Big Lie" about election fraud. He also attempted to defend himself after having difficulty walking down a ramp, which had raised questions about Trump's health in 2020. Trump argued the ramp was a "boobytrap."

The question of Trump's heath was again raised for how he delivered his speech. Here's some of what people were saying:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Donald Trump Suffering From Dementia? Melania Trump’s Husband Balance, Gait Deteriorating, Netizens Claim​

By Camille Heimbrod
01/17/20 AT 9:34 PM

Current Time?0:19
Duration?3:36
HD
16 Of Donald Trump’s Craziest Quotes Of 2019

KEY POINTS​

• Donald Trump's health could be deteriorating
  • Donald Trump may be suffering from dementia
  • Donald Trump's balance and gait are deteriorating
Donald Trump's health became the topic of discussion after he made an appearance at a rally in Wisconsin.

At that time, the POTUS was seemingly swinging his right leg around. It also became evident that his balance and gait have been deteriorating.

Some netizens are convinced the dementia is what’s causing Trump’s health’s decline. Twitter user @TomJChicago reached out to a doctor, who also had the same observations about Melania Trump’s husband.

“That video of him walking was very disturbing. People with balance issues have a wide-based gait to compensate. He’s a fall risk. His balance is very poor and he’s at risk of fracturing his neck or femur. If he does it’s all over because demented patients with this fracture never recover. He’s certainly deteriorating,” the doctor said.

Some netizens also questioned Trump’s family and why they don’t stop him from walking on elevated flooring.

“I don’t understand what their plan is. His family, I mean. Let him fall down some stairs on national TV? It will happen eventually. I mean, what’s their plan, I want to know,” Twitter user @witchaykittay said.

“Trump is a sick man. Too bad his family and any close friends care about money and power over his health and well-being,” Twitter user @SueRic2 said.

Meanwhile, some individuals are also speculating on the possibility of Trump suffering a stroke. The rumors first came to light when the POTUS visited Walter Reed months ago.

“There is clearly something wrong, neurologically. In addition to his speech, we see it in his aimless walk, unable to walk in a straight line and almost dragging his right foot. I suspect he had been having a series of ‘mini’ ischemic strokes,” Twitter user @Robert_Enninga said.

“Stroke victim Trump…” Twitter user @NigelLeitch said.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joe Biden is my favorite president. Even better than that lousy loser Obama who did nothing while in office!

Joe has achieved so much in just 9 short months! He is awesome !!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All loyal red states?
the are some blue states in the acc, big ten and big 12, especially in the northern midwest. it's the college kids in the ivy league and unis in the west and northeast that are primarily liberal fuckwits. even in the pac 12, college kids in arizona, colorado, and utah are mostly conservatives.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why such an impolite and disrespectful thread title to the President of the greatest country in the world?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Donald Trump Suffering From Dementia? Melania Trump’s Husband Balance, Gait Deteriorating, Netizens Claim​

By Camille Heimbrod
01/17/20 AT 9:34 PM

Current Time?0:19
Duration?3:36
HD
16 Of Donald Trump’s Craziest Quotes Of 2019

KEY POINTS​

• Donald Trump's health could be deteriorating
  • Donald Trump may be suffering from dementia
  • Donald Trump's balance and gait are deteriorating
Donald Trump's health became the topic of discussion after he made an appearance at a rally in Wisconsin.

At that time, the POTUS was seemingly swinging his right leg around. It also became evident that his balance and gait have been deteriorating.

Some netizens are convinced the dementia is what’s causing Trump’s health’s decline. Twitter user @TomJChicago reached out to a doctor, who also had the same observations about Melania Trump’s husband.

“That video of him walking was very disturbing. People with balance issues have a wide-based gait to compensate. He’s a fall risk. His balance is very poor and he’s at risk of fracturing his neck or femur. If he does it’s all over because demented patients with this fracture never recover. He’s certainly deteriorating,” the doctor said.

Some netizens also questioned Trump’s family and why they don’t stop him from walking on elevated flooring.

“I don’t understand what their plan is. His family, I mean. Let him fall down some stairs on national TV? It will happen eventually. I mean, what’s their plan, I want to know,” Twitter user @witchaykittay said.

“Trump is a sick man. Too bad his family and any close friends care about money and power over his health and well-being,” Twitter user @SueRic2 said.

Meanwhile, some individuals are also speculating on the possibility of Trump suffering a stroke. The rumors first came to light when the POTUS visited Walter Reed months ago.

“There is clearly something wrong, neurologically. In addition to his speech, we see it in his aimless walk, unable to walk in a straight line and almost dragging his right foot. I suspect he had been having a series of ‘mini’ ischemic strokes,” Twitter user @Robert_Enninga said.

“Stroke victim Trump…” Twitter user @NigelLeitch said.
If there is something wrong with Trump....than wat about Biden? And shit about trump has been propegated since trump stood for the presidency?