• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT sbs bus driver nearly kill man...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
:mad::oIo:

Bus captain drives off before man could alight, causing him to fall

sbs_bus_captain_drives_off_suddenly_causing_passenger-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Michael fell off an SBS Transit bus when the driver drove off before he could completely alight the vehicle. The fall left him with injuries on his face, hands and legs.

The STOMPer's colleagues sent him to see a doctor, and he received four stitches.

Michael recounts the incident:

"On Jan 18, at about 7.35am, the double-decker SBS Transit bus number 25 arrived at the bus-stop near my workplace in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3.

"I was the last person to alight, but before I could completely alight from the bus, I could feel with my right leg that the bus was already moving off, causing me to lose my balance and fall onto the pavement.

"The bus captain did not stop the bus to render assistance to me.

"I lay bloodied and injured on the pavement for a good 5 to 10 minutes before a kind lady and gentleman offered their help.

"As I was too dazed to take note of their names, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their kind help and gesture! Greatly appreciated!! Kudos to them!"

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. now, this is the make of some world-crass transporation mah!
2. why complain, sheep paying for it.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
smrt siow mudland charbo ceo : commuters can chose whether they want to jump off a moving bus or not. :eek:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
:mad::oIo:

Bus captain drives off before man could alight, causing him to fall

STOMPer Michael fell off an SBS Transit bus when the driver drove off before he could completely alight the vehicle. The fall left him with injuries on his face, hands and legs.

The STOMPer's colleagues sent him to see a doctor, and he received four stitches.

Michael recounts the incident:

"On Jan 18, at about 7.35am, the double-decker SBS Transit bus number 25 arrived at the bus-stop near my workplace in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3.

"I was the last person to alight, but before I could completely alight from the bus, I could feel with my right leg that the bus was already moving off, causing me to lose my balance and fall onto the pavement.

"The bus captain did not stop the bus to render assistance to me.

"I lay bloodied and injured on the pavement for a good 5 to 10 minutes before a kind lady and gentleman offered their help.

"As I was too dazed to take note of their names, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their kind help and gesture! Greatly appreciated!! Kudos to them!"

Where does it say that the driver is FT?