• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT New Citizen said that Sinkies are lazy, cowards and spoilt

attaphouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
new citizen not yet get fked by the PAP yet.. if PAP still around when his next SG children or grandchildren around, then he will know the truth

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after been born and work in sg for 21 years this is my own experiences on this, its 50/50 depend which side of the road are u.

many sgrean are very lazy and they use their position to make those lower rank do their shitty job and they will act "busy" behind the computer. they will backstab u from behind and smile at u.

and many too are very hardworking and in singapore if u are a nice person u will be eaten and spit out after they are done with u normally this group are the lower rank in the company.

and trust me my own working experience in singapore many local born sgrean their working attitude not good (look at the above) only afew are really nice people and i still keep contact with them.
and i ever work i a company where the majority of the staff are foreigners and they really treat me like human being and dont take advantage of me unlike most local born.

well some might disagree with me on this but this is what i experienced when i was in singapore.

True bro. I used to work with local n foreign co. Latter much better. They dont look at colour, religion or whet ur bilingual. Ur work experiences matter the most. U hardworkg u would be promoted base on ur performance. They may sent u oversea for upgrading/courses. Upon return may promote n given extra responsibilities tat come with additional pay/allowance. No regrets resigng fm local cheena bank.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think is written by msian Chinese KNN he could simply just say tam chia ter nao KNN
KNN here is why my uncle guess is msian chinese KNN also msian chinese is 1 of the most hypocrite racists as a human beings KNN
My child used only 1 month to learn how to sing the Singapore song, Majulah Singapura. It is in malay and we never know malay. But my child put in effort to learn. But I know many Singapore children cannot sing the song properly. Why?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
the damages there is beyond repair bro.
majority dont have the ball of steel to make a change they prefer to suffer in silent.
just look at malaysia they dare to make the changes the country still ok and getting back up slowly!
that is why i respect malaysian bro!
malaysia boleh! it's true. I think also beyond repair. Before 2014 still got chance. After 2015 no longer any hope...:cry:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
True bro. I used to work with local n foreign co. Latter much better. They dont look at whet ur bilingual. Ur work experiences matter the most. U hardworkg u would be promoted base on ur performance. They may sent u oversea for upgrading/courses. Upon return may promote n given extra responsibilities tat come with additional pay/allowance. No regrets resigng fm local cheena bank.

bro i worked 10 years in one of the big insurance company in sg as mailroom cum despatch not even once i was promoted and my yearly salary rise is around $25 to $50.
my starting salary was $1118 and after 10 years it goes up to $1350. but new staff who just join my department get to get promotion every 2 years!!!

and after 10 years i resigned and found a finance company and they look at my working experince and they gave me salary base on market price $1700 from here u can see how my previous manager press my salary!!!!!!
and working with majority of foreigners are the best working experinced i had in singapore bro!!!!!!
even on my last day in the company the CEO gave me a surprise farewell party!!!!!!! and i just a small fries in that company!!!!!!! i felt appriciate bro!!!!!!!!
and lagi best i was ask to give a speech after the ceo gave a speech saying his 30 years of being a CEO he never met such a hardworking staff!!! and after the surprise party he call me to his office and chat awhile and he gave me his personal HP number to use as refeerer!!!!!!!!!!!! even the HR dept in Australia was very impress that my referer is my CEO and i immediatly got a job!!!!!!

now i am a happy retired old man bro :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro i worked 10 years in one of the big insurance company in sg as mailroom cum despatch not even once i was promoted and my yearly salary rise is around $25 to $50.
my starting salary was $1118 and after 10 years it goes up to $1350. but new staff who just join my department get to get promotion every 2 years!!!

and after 10 years i resigned and found a finance company and they look at my working experince and they gave me salary base on market price $1700 from here u can see how my previous manager press my salary!!!!!!
and working with majority of foreigners are the best working experinced i had in singapore bro!!!!!!
even on my last day in the company the CEO gave me a surprise farewell party!!!!!!! and i just a small fries in that company!!!!!!! i felt appriciate bro!!!!!!!!
and lagi best i was ask to give a speech after the ceo gave a speech saying his 30 years of being a CEO he never met such a hardworking staff!!! and after the surprise party he call me to his office and chat awhile and he gave me his personal HP number to use as refeerer!!!!!!!!!!!! even the HR dept in Australia was very impress that my referer is my CEO and i immediatly got a job!!!!!!

now i am a happy retired old man bro :smile:

Wah. Ur story matches mine abit. After resigng fm my 1st local cheena bank which i had been workg for few years, i joined couple of foreign banks. One of them was an American bank. Very good mgmt. Americans expart. The GM was a very humble man. I am just a small fry...yet the 2nd interview he also wishes to meet me. Treated everyone equal. Asked me to teach him n family Malay. Attended my wedding ceremony too. :smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. Ur story matches mine abit. After resigng fm my 1st local cheena bank which i had been workg for few years, i joined couple of foreign banks. One of them was an American bank. Very good mgmt. Americans expart. The GM was a very humble man. I am just a small fry...yet the 2nd interview he also wishes to meet me. Treated everyone equal. Asked me to teach him n family Malay. Attended my wedding ceremony too. :smile:

Bro to be treated like a normal human being the feeling is the best!!!!!
That is why I always say my 10 years in Australia everyday is a blessing because I am treated like a human being!!!!!
I don’t mind if they treat me 2nd class citizens because in Sg I was treated worst then the lowest of the lowest bro!!!! Until I renounce my Sg citizenships the month I got my Australian citizenships without a blink!!!
And my daughter not born in Sg and I will never register her to be sgrean!!!!
And the best of the best here in Australia they never treat me like 2nd class citizens what else i want I can say I am the happiest man alive bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro to be treated like a normal human being the feeling is the best!!!!!
That is why I always say my 10 years in Australia everyday is a blessing because I am treated like a human being!!!!!
I don’t mind if they treat me 2nd class citizens because in Sg I was treated worst then the lowest of the lowest bro!!!! Until I renounce my Sg citizenships the month I got my Australian citizenships without a blink!!!
And my daughter not born in Sg and I will never register her to be sgrean!!!!
And the best of the best here in Australia they never treat me like 2nd class citizens what else i want I can say I am the happiest man alive bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe u bro. Generally Aussies are ok. My relatives also said so. Of course everywhere u go teres bound to be some bad ass. But generally Mat salleh ok. Not like typical sinkies here. KPKB 24/7 about FTS. Accept ur fate and fight/compete with them. Cant take the heat then pack up and leave lah. :biggrin:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Kiasi, kiasu, like to save face and cowards. Only know how to kpkb loud loud in public with vulgarities. Just curious, do prc behave tat way? Do they just open mouth with knnbccb or ccb etc etc:cautious:

Bro in Australia here my neighbours on my right is ex sgrean Indian family on my left Neighbor from Hong Kong and the few after that all ang mo and at the back my Neighbor from india.

Even we all from different countries and different races we all very close to eachother we treat eachother like family. It is so different from Sg bro this is what I can tell u

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Kiasi, kiasu, like to save face and cowards. Only know how to kpkb loud loud in public with vulgarities. Just curious, do prc behave tat way? Do they just open mouth with knnbccb or ccb etc etc:cautious:

Bro I know a prc couple In Melbourne. The wife is a nurse used to work in Sg hospital for 7 years then spring board to Australia they are very nice couple very humble and friendly.
She and my wife used to work in the same hospital and same ward in Sg but different year and they work in the same hospital in Australia that is how they get to know eachother

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro in Australia here my neighbours on my right is ex sgrean Indian family on my left Neighbor from Hong Kong and the few after that all ang mo and at the back my Neighbor from india.

Even we all from different countries and different races we all very close to eachother we treat eachother like family. It is so different from Sg bro this is what I can tell u

Sinkies? Hmm......all closed doors. We should treat our neighbours with respects. In time of emergency/trouble, our neighbours the one who will be helping each other. Not our far away relatives.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of them got no soul and empathy bro.
Only a few are very nice people I proudly call them my bro for life!

My 10th floor cheena neighbour. We been staying tis block past 14years. Till today whenever in the lift, the wife ignore us. We had tried several times smiling andwishing her. But cant be us always break the ice. So we also kip quiet nowadays while in the lift with her. But the husband ok.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should stay home and build up their countries no?like the Japanese,and become rich and first world so we can apply visa and go there and leech instead and stroke our own cocks and egos and masterbate immigrants are harder working than locals,thanks for building a nice beautiful country for us to leech suckers!!!!!!

My country is so crap that even coming to ur country to clean shopping malls and drive buses can make 3x what a uni grad back in my country makes!!!!!?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gratz,wundarbar!!!sugoi subarashi!!!!trash among trash.

I bet the Australians must be thrilled to have so many different kinds of trash in their neighborhood

Even back when I first went to Australia backpacking back in 2012,I was shocked and felt sorry for the Aussies,and nearly shed a tear,so many trash on the street,Chao ah tiongs,shoreline,pakis,Koreans/Japs/viets/russians

Unique,pristine,unsullied organic culture,destroyed by globalisation and dumping of hundred and one other japalang rojak cultures till it turns into a slurry unrecognisable sluge

Last edited:

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal

K.N.N.

Still showing my nephew?
@eatshitndie. #09.

He is now in Angola fighting as a Mercenary.

As for that Incident,
me nephew saids.:

IMG_20200813_203924.jpg

Last edited: