• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT=f88ked Thrash brings 3rd world mentality to S'pore !!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shan't name the company or the national of this company lest I am labeled as racist.

However, this episode illustrates Foreign Talent is a misnomer and FT in this case represent sub-standard and cheap labor !!

This company is a foreign company and bring all the cheap labor from their country with 3rd world mentality to s'pore. They also import "conmanship" into Singapore and wants to take advantage of others. Over the phone, this guy tried to CONvince me to go over to his office to settle some technical issues in their system. However, I make it very clear - no money no talk, talk is cheap. He still insist that I go over to have a discussion and I said there is no need to discuss on site as I have the solutions to his problems. He was angry and kick up a fuss saying that I was not professional - sigh.. old trick, he should at least try some new trick. I f88ked him in a nice way, what is there to discuss ? Either he pays me to resolve the problem or he could f88ked it for all I care. Yet, he still have the cheek to ask for guarantee and I up the price to guarantee him. He expect me to throw in the warranty !! Lan chiao !!! In the end, he had his staff to call me on the mechanism in resolving the issues. Damned it, this staff is a FT and suppose to know all the stuff but she knows NUTS !! Again, she tried to ask for the steps to troubleshoot the problem and I quoted her a price for her to consider as I have no time on the phone.

F88k, the company is not a small company in their country. But, the staff still have such 3rd world mentality. No wonder, a pig can never be a phoenix and a snake will also be a snake - slimy and no backbone !!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, fuck it lah, Indian company right? Reading the account of the exchange can smell the masala already.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians r nice ppl... dey r naturally born with such talents... :rolleyes: kiam siap kui calculative makes them rich... u cannot short change them even 5ȼ... will talk 5ȼ 10ȼ with u... anyone doing biz with them will know...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw an a car packed with Indian FTrash dashed across the pedestrian crossing at a busy junction when the green man was on for at least 5 seconds already and nearly hit a guy was at the front of the human column crossing the road. The driver, an Indian FTrash woman did not even bother to look back. Perhaps it's OK to do that in India?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw an a car packed with Indian FTrash dashed across the pedestrian crossing at a busy junction when the green man was on for at least 5 seconds already and nearly hit a guy was at the front of the human column crossing the road. The driver, an Indian FTrash woman did not even bother to look back. Perhaps it's OK to do that in India?

But of course. Just another murtabak. If hit they pick up cadaba and make tandoori.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My personal experience with Txtx Consultxng has made me believe that I will never engage in the services of those ppl ever.

If you want quality, pay for it - you will get what you are after.

If you choose to work with liars, prepare to lose sleep.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My personal experience with Txtx Consultxng has made me believe that I will never engage in the services of those ppl ever.

Of course what. Cheep means no training, tok in circle.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical exchange between vendor and these Indian Trash.

An item displayed with price tag of $100/-

IT: How much for 20 pieces?

Vendor: (Thinking of big sale, as with common practice) You want 20? Give you for $1900/-

IT: Okay, I take one. ( and attempt to pass $90/- and pick up the item at the same time.

This happens everyday in many retail establishments all over Singapore. You make your own conclusions.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is seriously WTF behaviour and the worst thing is sinkee vendors probably treat these kelings better than say Chinamen.

All cos cancer pinky has a fetish for these snakes we all must suffer.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
In addition, dun ever try to work in an Indian IT company if you are really a IT professional.

They can't pay and end up getting cheap and worthless staff of their own skin color !! A typical tongue twister meets another tongue twister !!