• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From Costa Rhu to Bayshore Park all MCs now dominated by New Indians FT..True?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once was seated outside this coffeeshop across the street from this Tanjong Rhu Condo which at that time was having their AGM. My friend spotted this passenger van parked with lights out but can clearly see people sitting in it. My friend Robert immediately contacted his friend David Duclos, ex-mata to immediately come down.

In the dark we could not tell what race they were but we knew they had to be phantom voters.

The rest is all actually just common sense. It's not that other ppl don't want to volunteer it's that somehow these foreign shit skins manipulate the voting process so that if you're not a neh from shitland you don't get voted into the mc. That's the entire point of this thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Roger that Jah and Scroob

One thing for sure, I've been out of the country for too long liao.

So it looks like sinkies are more and more becoming monority.

Sad, really sad. This is why I always want my family to leave or at lease come over to Thailand and be the master of your own finances and destiny

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess this is the strongest advantage these ahnehs have over others

I am sure if you live in a condo in Thailand, you will also not volunteer as your Thai may not be so fluent. Likewise the Ah Tiongs may not be so keen when they cannot even understand wtf people are talking about and neither can they read English.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok sg is a chinese majority country i think. Yet this doesn't mean everywhere has chinese controlling it. Same thing in the US. There was some discussion on them controlling the mcs of these condos i think some time ago and how they play politics and so on which is what they actually do in their everyday life. Mind you they do the same thing in the US. Like how every gas station or cheap motel in the US is owned by a keling and then you can ask the same question how come the US being an ang moh majority country can have them monopolizing the gas station or motel segment.

kekekekeke all those rest-a-cop in Changi airport are them and yes carparks in Singapore too.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious and maybe I'm wrong:

1. MCs jobs I am sure most will agree with me are thankless jobs. Lots of times MCs work behind the scene and for long hours for who? for those complain kings/queens. Is this the reason why many Chinese don't volunteer?

2. Now if the people of other races don't like to volunteer for MCs and only new indian FTs like to volunteer to serve the residents, can we blame them? I mean its not like they come and snatch away our jobs right?

What are your thoughts?
Depends on what you want to achieve. Some owners like to be in MC as they own several units and want to make sure the MC works to their favor, especially in smaller developments. In the enbloc heydays, being in MC means first hand knowledge and control in deals.

Insurance agents, property agents and even MLM agents like to be in MC too, to widen their sales network.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am sure if you live in a condo in Thailand, you will also not volunteer as your Thai may not be so fluent. Likewise the Ah Tiongs may not be so keen when they cannot even understand wtf people are talking about and neither can they read English.

You are absolutely right and also I'm lazy to do it la.

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
MCs as in Management Corporations. True or not ha? You see I live in a tent near the Airshow area. That's what I had been told from a few sources including an ang moh friend. Many unhappy people in the East Coast condo belt.:( Fucking turds love to play politics everywhere they go!:mad:

PE 2016. All new PAP candidates will be largely NANCies.......New Ah Neh Citizens?

That's a good thing. Enjoy your tent stay as you're ugly, old and useless anyway. :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MCs as in Management Corporations. True or not ha? You see I live in a tent near the Airshow area. That's what I had been told from a few sources including an ang moh friend. Many unhappy people in the East Coast condo belt.:( Fucking turds love to play politics everywhere they go!:mad:

PE 2016. All new PAP candidates will be largely NANCies.......New Ah Neh Citizens?

sad to say, true. those developments along east coast mostly occupy by those shit skin from rapist land. they love staying near the sea. i think they miss the gange river.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, its quite common to see more shit faces in MCs, but to say they majority is BS, ok more of their faces but cannot be majority la, even in the eastern condos where the smell is definitely more curry.

This thread is another example of urine insecurities.

I remember last time some smelly urine say, how come the national football team overwhelmingly m&ds, but as usual, nobody raise the issue of why the swim and table tennis team team stinks 100% with the urine stench and that too the worst kind, the tiongland one.

Your concern for who is in a MC should be about what they can do for your condo, not the color of their skin.

My only concern with whoever was in the MC in my old place is that they dont start to sue each other or do some other nonsense. just en bloc, everybody earn some money, all happy enuf already. I am not so small minded like many urines to cry mother cry father just becos got non urines in the MC, :oIo:

And yes, if any fucker anyhow parks his car within a condo compound, I hope he gets wheelclamped at the least.

Use the bloody carparks, dont be stupid.
Pathetic :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious and maybe I'm wrong:

1. MCs jobs I am sure most will agree with me are thankless jobs. Lots of times MCs work behind the scene and for long hours for who? for those complain kings/queens. Is this the reason why many Chinese don't volunteer?

2. Now if the people of other races don't like to volunteer for MCs and only new indian FTs like to volunteer to serve the residents, can we blame them? I mean its not like they come and snatch away our jobs right?

What are your thoughts?

bro, few years back. when en bloc very hot then, everyone want to be in the MC to push for en bloc. some only in the estate for less than 3 mth also want to be in the MC! then u can see a lot of good developments got 2 factions, one is to prevent en bloc and the other one is those who push for en bloc. usually those push for en bloc are those who bought 1 unit or some multiple units in the development not long ago and start voicing out want for en bloc in the GM.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly moonlightaffairs, see my earlier post.

the most susah ones is the indon urine, one devt can own so many unit.

MC is there to not create headache, but this TS talk kok abt it too. bodoh.

bro, few years back. when en bloc very hot then, everyone want to be in the MC to push for en bloc. some only in the estate for less than 3 mth also want to be in the MC! then u can see a lot of good developments got 2 factions, one is to prevent en bloc and the other one is those who push for en bloc. usually those push for en bloc are those who bought 1 unit or some multiple units in the development not long ago and start voicing out want for en bloc in the GM.