• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Froggy's $2 Breakfast - Shiok!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Late lunch now cost only 55baht or $2.25 fir both noodle and kopi-O

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Froggy...those must be pork balls. I love them grilled. Always buy from the street hawkers when in Bangkok. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh Froggy...those must be pork balls. I love them grilled. Always buy from the street hawkers when in Bangkok. :smile:

Grilled with sweet spicy sauce yes very good indeed.

Next time come Bangkok meet up la. Obviously I'll show you some of the more classy establishments, being a gentleman I don't expect you to pay or go dutch it's just not me. I'll also accord you with great respect and not have any intimacy in our first date again this is not me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Late lunch now cost only 55baht or $2.25 fir both noodle and kopi-O

4013571374_1f96ddfa18.jpg
thai food?why not try viet food.crispy n tender

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next time come Bangkok meet up la. Obviously I'll show you some of the more classy establishments, being a gentleman I don't expect you to pay or go dutch it's just not me. I'll also accord you with great respect and not have any intimacy in our first date again this is not me.

Oh, that's nice and kind of you. :smile:

Unfortunately, I am not the sort who takes advantage of men. It will be my pleasure to pay for any meals, if we ever meet.

By the way, Do you have a trusted driver that I can "borrow"? I really do not trust those thai taxi drivers. Perhaps, it's my prejudice or simply boils down to language barrier.

I am thinking of seeing the outskirts of Bangkok. Rather sick of the same old places in Bangkok.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Jeehong Froggy...chootchiew oredi ah :oIo::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Unfortunately, I am not the sort who takes advantage of men. It will be my pleasure to pay for any meals, if we ever meet.

By the way, Do you have a trusted driver that I can "borrow"? I really do not trust those thai taxi drivers. Perhaps, it's my prejudice or simply boils down to language barrier.

I am thinking of seeing the outskirts of Bangkok. Rather sick of the same old places in Bangkok.

Girl, please be extremely careful of this humsup Frog. He is well known for skirt chasing :biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I see such prices I cannot eat with my conscience because I always think I am exploiting the hawkers for they are paying exorbitant stall rentals instituted by the PAP regimes. Like that how to survive?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I don't think you're that sort too but I saw the way you fucked those guys in the other thread I was afraid you may mistook me to behave like them. Anyway it doesn't matter why pay what as long as got good company that's more important.

I have two personal drivers both women but I cannot trust them to be quiet. If you trust me then I'll volunteer to be your trusted driver not just drive but also guide. Outskirts of Bangkok I'm expert.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I don't think you're that sort too but I saw the way you fucked those guys in the other thread I was afraid you may mistook me to behave like them. Anyway it doesn't matter why pay what as long as got good company that's more important.

I have two personal drivers both women but I cannot trust them to be quiet. If you trust me then I'll volunteer to be your trusted driver not just drive but also guide. Outskirts of Bangkok I'm expert.

Nabeizzzz :oIo: You win liao lor...Jeebye :oIo: :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Girl, please be extremely careful of this humsup Frog. He is well known for skirt chasing :biggrin:

Nabeizzzz :oIo: You win liao lor...Jeebye :oIo: :biggrin:

AhGirl is a big girl liao, she makes her own decision like recently she decided to eat raw, please leave her alone.

by the way I'm talking to you nicely now.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
AhGirl is a big girl liao, she makes her own decision like recently she decided to eat raw, please leave her alone.

by the way I'm talking to you nicely now.

Tsibye :oIo: I let u win liao hor....:oIo:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You serious cos I am. So don't pull my leg.