• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Froggy, this wantan mee stall nice or not?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: froggy, this nonya kueh spread nice or not?

Wahhh I sure grab man.

This machik is okay

2113352318_2d2f465eee_b.jpg

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy, which Thai house of whore?

I will be flying to Hat Yai for just 1 day and thrreafter to another province. Any recommendation for piak and piak, and what is the average damages, services provided. I was thinking of booking 2 gals for 3some, the local OKT has it?

Regards
Stompiss

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy - Are you the god of SBF?

I am in awe with the numerous questions send your way. It seems like you are worshipped by many on SBF.

I simple man ...please indulge me with my simple question. What will be the winning number for the next TOTO draw? :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy - man of the hour

As I've related before....
When I first joined here back then I was impressed with the number of threads dedicated to my idol tonychat.
When a thread is started in your name you know you've made it in SBF
And so I now salute the red hot man of the hour......
Mr Froggy! Take a bow old chap....you've earned it

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Froggy, which Thai house of whore?

Froggy is based in bkk.
Sorry but Hatyai's for loser chiongsters who like to mingle with horny ah peks and low class blue collar jiuhukias.
Hatyai is just like Batam....only old expired whores ply their trade there. The good ones stay in the capital

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Froggy this whore house good or not?

On a serious note, people are ok with catching chicken alone but actually it is also very nice to go ktv alone in a room. Yes, cost is higher but going singing alone is a completely different experience.

if you earn $18K a month and your regular fb is some director of logistic, bonking in private KTV room is worth every cents as no one can budge in suddenly and AV will not raid also if it is a lair of the Piak & Piak party.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Froggy - man of the hour

Sam Leong should induct Froggy into the Hall of Fame and invite him over to Sam' mansion in NZ, all expenses taken care of by the SBF Foundation.

Ranjiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggy, is Nagoya a nice place to go holiday?

I want to go Nagoya. Is there anything nice to see or do in Nagoya?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Froggy - Are you the god of SBF?

If froggy could answer such questions he wouldn't be wasting his time entertaining twits like you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Froggy - Are you the god of SBF?

Let's have fun here and don't disrupt Courtyard can?

Thanks