• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friendships disappeared the moment a best friend enters into a romantic relationship. Why????????

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is such a pet peeve of mines.

I have two best guy friends. The moment they went together with their respective girlfriends, they sort of abandon our friendships. They just disappeared altogether. We no longer get to meet for supper, go for movies, have brunches and dinner.

It’s like once people enter a romantic relationship, their efforts in their friendships take a nosedive.

Maybe I’m just feeling salty, but it does feel like people forget that friendships are also a relationship that take effort.

I know people like “low maintenance friends,” but all that sounds like to me is that people just don’t feel like putting in the same effort they do in their romantic relationships into their friendships.

Before any of you get the wrong idea, I am not saying that you should disregard your romantic relationships for your friendships. All I’m saying is that you should still make time for your friendships and not completely disregard them once you’re in a romantic relationship.

That is all.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get yr friends and their wify together to have 5some sex with you... try...

I have two best guy friends. The moment they went together with their respective girlfriends, they sort of abandon our friendships. They just disappeared altogether. We no longer get to meet for supper, go for movies, have brunches and dinner.

It’s like once people enter a romantic relationship, their efforts in their friendships take a nosedive.

Maybe I’m just feeling salty, but it does feel like people forget that friendships are also a relationship that take effort.

I know people like “low maintenance friends,” but all that sounds like to me is that people just don’t feel like putting in the same effort they do in their romantic relationships into their friendships.

Before any of you get the wrong idea, I am not saying that you should disregard your romantic relationships for your friendships. All I’m saying is that you should still make time for your friendships and not completely disregard them once you’re in a romantic relationship.

That is all.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is all.
young man
its normal that friends disappear as u grow older
everyones priorities changes as they age
they all have family and work commitments
life isn't stationary
accept it and u can sleep better at nite

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
young man
its normal that friends disappear as u grow older
everyones priorities changes as they age
they all have family and work commitments
life isn't stationary
accept it and u can sleep better at nite
Yes, Move on. Find your own life and newer friends.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are lucky your best friend didn't call u.In most cases,if out the blue he call u,he will ask u for a personal loan. LOL...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes no news is good news. :smile: :frown:
I once met a ex-colleague at a coffee-shop.He told me the ex-boss called him for a personal loan,so he gave the ex-boss $500.00. He asked me whether the ex-boss called me or not ? I said I am a nobody so the ex-boss did not call me. My ex-colleague said : KNNCCB next time I don't answer the HP if ex-boss call again. ROFL....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once met a ex-colleague at a coffee-shop.He told me the ex-boss called him for a personal loan,so he gave the ex-boss $500.00. He asked me whether the ex-boss called me or not ? I said I am a nobody so the ex-boss did not call me. My ex-colleague said : KNNCCB next time I don't answer the HP if ex-boss call again. ROFL....

Once bitten twice shy.:smile:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think more importantly when he breakup with the bu will you be willing to be close friend again KNN

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is all.

young man, you sure you are their best guy friends???

if you are, why aren't you in the same game as they are, hunting at the same time!!!

not only best guy friends share technics, tactics or even exchange their trophies if they get bored . . . .

its obvious you are not . . . move on, look for your real or new friends!

carlyyap3

Alfrescian
Loyal
normal la, that's why I dun like to have relationship, I rather go sugarbook date with girls there at m.sugarbook.live.