• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friday the 13!! Who wants to visit Hell?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
765836319155432622.jpg

You are looking at the city of Mirny, located right in the heart of Asia, in the Republic of Yakutia, an estate associated to the Russian Federation. That terrifying hole is an open quarry 525 meter deep and 1.2 kilometers in diameter. It looks like the gates of hell to me.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is actually a abandon diamond mine.

Wikipedia
The Mir mine is in the town. It is an open hole, 525-meter (1,722 ft) deep and has a diameter of 1.25 kilometers (0.78 mi) (reckoned to be the 4th largest in the world). The mine was closed in 2011, due to the difficulties of working in that location.

Transportation[edit]
The town is served by the Mirny Airport. Safety concerns have been raised about aircraft operations near to the open diamond mine; helicopters are forbidden to pass over the abandoned workings.

Takes balls of steel to drive those truck in the hole.

Mir-Mine-from-alrosas-site.jpg

Mirny_4b6e16_2318043.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the knnb gangsters and thugs will jump into the big hole
it's already burn hell here in this forum for all of them

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes... should be small enough to fit all the PAPiz dogs.

hope they do it the lemmingrush way.