• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friday 13th tomorrow

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese and Ang Moh Ghost all come out to play.
hong2-051.jpg

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would feel scared and cry if there is no rain on Friday the 13th in the seventh-month tandem.

I would eat a mooncake under the full moon and turn into a werewolf.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Ho-Ching.jpg

Bro,you only got this pic of her only meh..got pic of her in yellow pokaldot bikini or some sexy attire more lusty for the eyes:wink:

"Mmmm.... What should I do to scare the living daylight out of Sinkies tomorrow?"

i love friday 13th.....

it's my lucky no!!

that's the day i can see much action and makes life interesting for me! :biggrin:

I sure noe TeeKee sure reply in this thread,anything to do with ghost or spiritual forces..sure replly post one:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>Bro,you only got this pic of her only meh..got pic of her in yellow pokaldot bikini or some sexy attire more lusty for the eyes>

You must a masochist..wanting to see HJ in a yellow polka dot bikini....the sharks will jump out of the water...