• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French kiss

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
if new generation who also dunno real meaning of french kiss..........ought to be shot. Anyone below 35 who still use this phrase wrongly cannot be forgiven even if no go school before.

Still if you listen enough, you will hear it. All over. No wonder kids these days are so liberal, their moms are starting them off early.

Disclaimer: Apologies, making it sound more crass and crude so that any mother worth her salt would stop this embarrasing act or at least pronounce it like what bros suggested to pronounce here. Its hard to keep a straight face when something like this happens.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Still if you listen enough, you will hear it. All over. No wonder kids these days are so liberal, their moms are starting them off early.

Disclaimer: Apologies, making it sound more crass and crude so that any mother worth her salt would stop this embarrasing act or at least pronounce it like what bros suggested to pronounce here. Its hard to keep a straight face when something like this happens.

You are right on kids starting early these days. My PRC FB is working in childcare and she often relate stories about those children running up to her to be hugged and squeezing her tits. Sometimes, they will just clutch on her skirt and fondle the skirt. There were a few times when when she caught 1-2 boys touching their own private parts during nap time. And she was telling me that its surprising that some of the young boys 4-5 years old have dicks that is as big as a normal grown up man. Next time I have to ask her to take a pic to prove it to me :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I already acted blur and i gave them chances by pretending not to hear, the mother even said to her young daughter after the first time, come and FREEENCH KISS the UNCLES, come don't be shy, FRENCH kiss FRENCH KISS, give a big one. All this while a friend and i kept a straight face, he was the first to realise FRENCH KISS. Luckily its in English and not in other languages.

Folks who didn't know better would think we are in some illegal stuff or something.

One thing u can do is to give a loud shriek and run away in the other direction.
This will probably put a stop once and for all to all this kissing nonsense.
Of course, u may also never see them again. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You are right on kids starting early these days. My PRC FB is working in childcare and she often relate stories about those children running up to her to be hugged and squeezing her tits. Sometimes, they will just clutch on her skirt and fondle the skirt. There were a few times when when she caught 1-2 boys touching their own private parts during nap time. And she was telling me that its surprising that some of the young boys 4-5 years old have dicks that is as big as a normal grown up man. Next time I have to ask her to take a pic to prove it to me :biggrin:

She is probably trying to make u jealous. :o
Most prc women got all sorts of "hand broken" one.
Told u a few times already.
The most scary type is those who supposedly are in the middle of a breakup with an ex husband or bf. Some will even claim that their ex is trying to kill them (later claimed she was joking) or that their ex is stalking them (apparently the poor bastard ex was only trying to get back something she had borrowed from him and was hence looking for her). :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing u can do is to give a loud shriek and run away in the other direction.
This will probably put a stop once and for all to all this kissing nonsense.
Of course, u may also never see them again. :biggrin:

I think bro wuqi is saying the parents telling their kids to give him a flying kiss but instead use the phrase "french kiss. Something like "Say bye bye to Uncle, give him a french kiss.":biggrin: