• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French FT: Sinkies Are Lazy And Arrogant! Peesai Should Disappear From The Map!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fabrice_passicos_ang_moh_ft_singapore_disappear_off_map_lazy_arrogant_sporeans_amdk_1.jpg

Adding to the ongoing debate after scores of Malaysians were forced to u-turn at the Singapore checkpoints yesterday, a foreign talent by the name of Fabrice Passicos, a French national gave his 2 cents on the foreigner situation in Singapore.

He says:

"Well, I'm a French person, and I worked in Singapore. Without Malaysian workers, Singapore would be in such trouble. I find Singaporeans people very lazy, very arrogant, and so often on sick leaves....

Advertisement

On top of it, Singapore is not even a good place where to live. Expensive, only concrete, unfriendly local people...

And on this forum, I can again read nasty comments against Malaysian people who struggle to go to work.

Singapore deserves to disappear from the map. Bunch of cowards, that's easier to hit poor Malaysian people rather than fighting your government which is a total dictatorship."

Why is Singapore welcoming such French foreign talents into Singapore? First he called all Singaporeans lazy, arrogant people who love to chao geng. Second he insists Singapore is an expensive shit place to live in. Third he says Singapore deserves to disappear from the map? Does he wish to terminate Singapore's existence?

Did Fabrice Passicos just followed in Edz Ello's footsteps by calling for the termination of Singapore's existence? Will the authorities take action against such seditious speech by an Ang Moh foreign talent?

Or was poor Fabrice's Facebook hacked? Singaporeans are watching.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...reans-lazy-arrogant-wants-spore-disappear-map

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with him 100%.

However, it's a bit rich coming from a froggy (not our resident one of course) because I have found france to be one of the laziest nations on the face of this earth.

The French are far worse than the sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Totally agreed with the Ang Moh 100%...

And i have been saying this for more than 10 years..i am right again.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just come up with a new phrase.

Mixing with sinkies is called Sinkie Social Pollution.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
He has since moved on. Now in wallaby land.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabrice-passicos-72713477

Chef de Cuisine

Saint Regis Singapore

November 2013 – November 2014 (1 year 1 month)SingaporeIn charge of the Brasserie Les Saveurs
80 seats for a Brigade of 19 chefs.
All day dinning operation running from breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
Direct all aspects of culinary functions to meet food quality and company's financial goals, service levels, presentation and standards as expected from the hotel with a design concept.
Implemented menu varieties and presentations, ensures food quality at the highest level
Implemented Material Control food ordering control systems to reduce shrinkages and ensure guest ordering accuracy and greater food consistency and control
Maintain HACCP standards throughout the hotel policies

(Open)1 recommendation
  • Joshua Tan

Cuisine et Patisserie

Chef Fabrice Passicos is a highly talented and a knowledgeable Chef. He has been instrumental to the Hotel, with His Meticulous organization and planning, extra ordinary execution of anything he touches/is involved in Commitment, Creativity,...View

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vive La France!!

[video=youtube;PIQSEq6tEVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIQSEq6tEVs[/video]

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The French are far worse than Sinkies in arrogance and laziness, and French workers like to go on strikes or work stoppages too to get better pay and benefits.

I remember seeing some surveys that Sinkie workers work amongst the longest hours in the world, this is something that will never happen in France with all the unions and workers rights.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with him 100%.

However, it's a bit rich coming from a froggy (not our resident one of course) because I have found france to be one of the laziest nations on the face of this earth.

The French are far worse than the sinkies.

Aya they are super lazy themselves, Ang Mo no need to take sick leave because their holidays about two months a year and all go home on the dot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many sinkie justifications on their sinkieness follows ...pathetic !!!!

Just admit that you are sucks lah..how hard can that be??? sinkie sinkie

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP don't really want seamless travel to JB. its not in their interest. Otherwise money from sinkie will flow to JB properties and businesses. its also cheaper for sinkie businesses to relocate.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP don't really want seamless travel to JB. its not in their interest. Otherwise money from sinkie will flow to JB properties and businesses. its also cheaper for sinkie businesses to relocate.

Theoretically, sinkie money should have flowed to JB given its lower cost of living and vast amount of land. But the JB government overall incompetence, corruption, flip flops on their laws, crime, their apartheid policies and rise in religious fundamentalism has held all that back. People have said that if Malaysia was ruled by non-Muslims, Malaysia today would be more prosperous than Singapore today. Sinkies might be clogging up their side of the causeway trying to find work in JB, rather than the other way around.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
fabrice_passicos_ang_moh_ft_singapore_disappear_off_map_lazy_arrogant_sporeans_amdk_1.jpg

Adding to the ongoing debate after scores of Malaysians were forced to u-turn at the Singapore checkpoints yesterday, a foreign talent by the name of Fabrice Passicos, a French national gave his 2 cents on the foreigner situation in Singapore.

He says:

"Well, I'm a French person, and I worked in Singapore. Without Malaysian workers, Singapore would be in such trouble. I find Singaporeans people very lazy, very arrogant, and so often on sick leaves....

Advertisement

On top of it, Singapore is not even a good place where to live. Expensive, only concrete, unfriendly local people...

And on this forum, I can again read nasty comments against Malaysian people who struggle to go to work.

Singapore deserves to disappear from the map. Bunch of cowards, that's easier to hit poor Malaysian people rather than fighting your government which is a total dictatorship."

Why is Singapore welcoming such French foreign talents into Singapore? First he called all Singaporeans lazy, arrogant people who love to chao geng. Second he insists Singapore is an expensive shit place to live in. Third he says Singapore deserves to disappear from the map? Does he wish to terminate Singapore's existence?

Did Fabrice Passicos just followed in Edz Ello's footsteps by calling for the termination of Singapore's existence? Will the authorities take action against such seditious speech by an Ang Moh foreign talent?

Or was poor Fabrice's Facebook hacked? Singaporeans are watching.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...reans-lazy-arrogant-wants-spore-disappear-map

hahhaha. well said and very accurate . No smoke without fire!!!!! stupid forummers . what seditions? this guy is just telling the truth. Charge him and he call in the whole press and the whole world would laugh at the silly charges, and may even start to think what he said is the very true and these idiots end up with egg on their face. just proved his point that locals are stupid and arrogant. hahahahha.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahhaha. well said and very accurate . No smoke without fire!!!!! stupid forummers . what seditions? this guy is just telling the truth. Charge him and he call in the whole press and the whole world would laugh at the silly charges, and may even start to think what he said is the very true and these idiots end up with egg on their face. just proved his point that locals are stupid and arrogant. hahahahha.

Exactly and I have been saying this for so long. It feels good to be right time and time again.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Exactly and I have been saying this for so long. It feels good to be right time and time again.

Yes you are the best. You bring so much wisdom and insight to this forum.

I can't imagine what the forum would be without you.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aya they are super lazy themselves, Ang Mo no need to take sick leave because their holidays about two months a year and all go home on the dot.

hahahah. just proved my point.
you have the typical born loser attitudes like alot of sinkies here.
when somebody point out your faults or deficiencies, the correct approach is to ponder and see if there is any truth in it and rectify it. if there is no truth, why bother to rebut or feel angry as it is not truthful? tio boh?
if the allegations are true, then admit and correct it. only childish people start to cow beh and cow bu and put oothers down to make themselves feel superior.
his french nationality have no bearing on the truth. whether it is said by a french or swiss or german or jap is immaterial. only stupid people thinks otherwise.
typical sinkie attitude is to deny their faults(which are many), cow beh cow bu and then highlight other people's fault to shift attention from their shit and try to make themselves feel good by putting others down(that's what this frenchman implied and just shown here by alot of idiots) . seen alot of this sort of shitty coward attitude here in this forum.
your post just proved what this french man said about sinkies arrogant stupid shitty behaviour. they never change and likes to belittle others(just as what this frenchman just said and proven here by alot of idiots here) to make themselves seem superior when it actually backfires on themselves. typical kiasu kiasi shits.

Last edited: