• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freely rewards random Grab deliveryman

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian Cantonese dog liar son of whore so shameless to accuse a virgin got sex video yet dare not swear if Very Kind Lady is a virgin you die a violent death. Dare not go twitter to post dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian Cantonese dog liar son of whore so shameless to accuse a virgin got sex video yet dare not swear if Very Kind Lady is a virgin you die a violent death. Dare not go twitter to post dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

Who the fuck is talking about you? Your name is Chloe?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck is talking about you? Your name is Chloe?
As usual shameless Malaysian dog liar son of whore is always pretending after doing evil. Hey evil coward Malaysian dog you start sex threads around me calling it freely to attack me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about a love (lust) triangle involving a Green Grabber and a Pink Panda?

If done properly, it could be released to Netflix. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a love (lust) triangle involving a Green Grabber and a Pink Panda?

If done properly, it could be released to Netflix. :biggrin:
Hey liar son of whore what’s this infatuation about pink? @glockman mentioned it around me too. Boasting about theft of my photos again. That’s your proud achievement in life indeed stealing slandering harassing woman.You dare to take up my virginity test challenge to support your triangle talk? Yet another chinese dog sucking filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha nipples.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey liar son of whore what’s this infatuation about pink? @glockman mentioned it around me too. Boasting about theft of my photos again. That’s your proud achievement in life indeed stealing slandering harassing woman.You dare to take up my virginity test challenge to support your triangle talk? Yet another chinese dog sucking filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha nipples.
To think that I used to think this criminal bully dog @laksaboy is knowledgeable. What’s the use of having knowledge but contribute nothing except evil filth and shit to humanity indeed.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA HA HA HA!

NOW AND THEN MY PUERILE CURIOSITY UNBLOCK GINFREELY AND SEE SHE THE SAME UNIMAGINATIVE CHAOCHEEBYE

SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO KORAK AWAY WITH HER PINEAPPLE AND FIND BLISS AND HAPPINESS

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY